• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Mother Upset That DM Caned Her P6 Brat For Fighting In School! Little Sinkie Now Traumatized And Skipped School! Police Called!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though I dun agree with corporal punishment I pity the Teachers nowadays. They really got their work cut out for them. Damn if you do and damn if you don’t.
Teachers should just follow pap example and not strive to do a good job.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with dishing out corporal punishment in appropriate situations.

Better to get caned in schools now than to receive the rotan in prison when the kid becomes an adult.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Though I dun agree with corporal punishment I pity the Teachers nowadays.

I remembered getting caned by my primary school teacher in lower primary, then by the principal in upper primary. It was a pretty common affair, if you’d asked me :coffee::coffee::coffee:

took the punishments like any boy would, holding back the tears and trying to act macho, don’t dare to tell my folks about it in case there’s round two. :confused::confused::confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered getting caned by my primary school teacher in lower primary, then by the principal in upper primary. It was a pretty common affair, if you’d asked me :coffee::coffee::coffee:

took the punishments like any boy would, holding back the tears and trying to act macho, don’t dare to tell my folks about it in case there’s round two. :confused::confused::confused:

I remember a rowdy classmate in primary school who was physically punished by the teacher. It got so bad that the parents came. The parents wanted to whack the kid. I was sitting nearby and I cheerfully offered by stainless steel 30cm ruler to the mother when she requested for a 'weapon'. That kid's cries of pain were sweet melody to my ears. :biggrin:

And no, I wasn't bullied or anything. I was just a smart kid who aced my exams, enjoyed my PE lessons and my sessions with the school dentist. I just loved seeing other people suffer, for no reason at all. I was 变态 like that. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Even in primary school, you were already damn fucking guai lan. :biggrin:

I was sitting nearby and I cheerfully offered by stainless steel 30cm ruler to the mother when she requested for a 'weapon'. That kid's cries of pain were sweet melody to my ears. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I got the cane too back in school
That’s why I dun agree with it
Prison also got rotan and I see many repeat offenders so that’s no deterrent

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when the child goes to NS, will the mother file a police report every time he's tekan by Platooon Sgt or CSM/RSM or sent to Guard Duty? Or DB?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember a rowdy classmate in primary school who was physically punished by the teacher. It got so bad that the parents came. The parents wanted to whack the kid. I was sitting nearby and I cheerfully offered by stainless steel 30cm ruler to the mother when she requested for a 'weapon'. That kid's cries of pain were sweet melody to my ears. :biggrin:

And no, I wasn't bullied or anything. I was just a smart kid who aced my exams, enjoyed my PE lessons and my sessions with the school dentist. I just loved seeing other people suffer, for no reason at all. I was 变态 like that. :wink:

And look what happened to you now. Posting shit in a forum and being nostalgic about your primary school grades. Haha

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I got the cane too back in school
That’s why I dun agree with it
Prison also got rotan and I see many repeat offenders so that’s no deterrent
Tat is why I advocate capital punishment...the best deterrence of all. But of course for serious crimes n serious fraud n trouble makers n those that cannot be reformed. No point wasting tax payers money n putting the community at risk by letting trouble makers off the roof

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is why I advocate capital punishment...the best deterrence of all. But of course for serious crimes n serious fraud n trouble makers n trust that cannot be reformed. No point wasting tax payers money n putting the community at risk by letting trouble makers off the roof

Yes capital punishment for more crimes also makes more organs available for the wealthy and powerful. Can eat don't waste....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes capital punishment for more crimes also makes more organs available for the wealthy and powerful. Can eat don't waste....
Can earn don't waste. But those organs don't belong to the state. It belongs to the individual..so the individual family want to sell it to the rich it's fine by me

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you join the RC, then PA & upgrade to PAP?