• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie man took $20 million in revenue last year from selling chicken rice

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. I would support Pinky too if he would allow me to hire ultra-cheep foreign workers to bring down my business costs.

Nobody even their own gov, are stopping any Sinkie to be boss and hire cheap FT labor to boost their own profit margin and line their pockets!

The fault lies with the Sinkie themselves who are losers and hopeless and blame everything from the sky to the moon about their own woes!

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NeVer eVer Liked BTK's chicks, they are aLways as whitie-ish & bLeached Like Ang Mohs'; my preference is stiLL those with YeLLowish sKins'..that's my reaL turn-ON for a Chick !..:smile:

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boon Tong Kee chicken rice is crap and overpriced. Used to be good but now it is just another franchise brand.

And it is towkays like him that are ardent PAP supporters. I would too, for a regime that allows me to hire cheap FTs by the truckloads.

Agree with you 100%! Of all the chicken rice that have names ending in Kee, Boon Tong Kee is the worse! In fact, most neighbourhood coffee shop and hawker centre chicken rice is many times better than them.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The east coast beach road prawn noodle house also PAP. Saw him at a PAP grass root event once and I was there for another unrelated event.

Boycott. They opened a branch in siglap....abit upmarket look so business not good...obigood!
Estranged brother runs the geylang lor 1 branch....need to confirm if any pap links....if yes boycott!

ballsoffire

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think 5 star chicken rice better! pc_600x450.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat must be frothing in the mouth at the number of chickens being slaughtered on a yearly basis to make chicken rice.. On a serious note the standard of BTK really dropped now.. I don't why people still can say their chicken rice is good.. Been few years since I last makan at BTK.. I prefer the one at Toa Payoh central the kopitiam just besides NTUC supermarket..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat must be frothing in the mouth at the number of chickens being slaughtered on a yearly basis to make chicken rice.. On a serious note the standard of BTK really dropped now.. I don't why people still can say their chicken rice is good.. Been few years since I last makan at BTK.. I prefer the one at Toa Payoh central the kopitiam just besides NTUC supermarket..

That chump does not eat chicken, but he calls chicken... No difference.

GoldyMarg

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must blame pap ?

what chickens got to do with pap??? nahbeh lah!!!

so what if he is a pap supporter? cannot make money from selling chickens meh??? WTF!!!

why can't a singaporean support pap?

you jealous or what? i kopi a strong supporter of our government!!!

our world class government and our first world civil governance!!! i fully support!!!
Why must singaporean support your beloved white? Cannot have own opinion nor views?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun be fooled....Pinky probably makes more than 20 mill including bonuses....
Btw this guy's chicken rice stalls turnover $20 mill...not his income $20 mill....but still well done to him....succeeding inspite of pap.

Thank you for politicizing this thread.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought those earning $8000 and above are not eligible for HDB housing :rolleyes:
How can a millionaire be hole up in a 5 room flat
:oIo: