• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie man changed sex to avoid canning, GUESS RACE?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A transsexual has been sentenced to 14 months' jail for damaging property and harassing a debtor.

Twenty-one-year-old Benitha was formerly a male known as "Kaviraj Tamaraselvan". Kaviraj underwent a sex change operation in March 2012 before committing the crime in September 2012.

Generally, male accused persons receive caning for such offences.

The loanshark runner admitted to vandalising the walls at staircase landing and setting fire to the door of a debtor with two others at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4.

The other two accomplices have been dealt with.

Three other charges under the Moneylenders Act were taken into consideration for sentencing purposes.

- CNA/fa

CarrotHead

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woah! Ah kua escapes caning

Transsexual avoids caning for being loanshark runner

By Claire Huang
POSTED: 17 May 2013 5:38 PM

20130516.185845_sph_asiaone_crime.jpg

A transsexual has been sentenced to 14 months' jail for damaging property and harassing a debtor.

SINGAPORE: A transsexual has been sentenced to 14 months' jail for damaging property and harassing a debtor.

Twenty-one-year-old Benitha was formerly a male known as "Kaviraj Tamaraselvan". Kaviraj underwent a sex change operation in March 2012 before committing the crime in September 2012.

Generally, male accused persons receive caning for such offences.

The loanshark runner admitted to vandalising the walls at staircase landing and setting fire to the door of a debtor with two others at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4.

The other two accomplices have been dealt with.

Three other charges under the Moneylenders Act were taken into consideration for sentencing purposes.

- CNA/fa

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Woah! Ah kua escapes caning

Let me be the first to ask -

GUESS WHAT RACE?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Smart fucker.... After the jail term she can change back to a man again

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WB_17_05_2013_CJ_2_21477695_21477673_homl_x1wkc.jpg

Benitha was formerly a male known as "Kaviraj Tamaraselvan".​

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid law..

I'm sure this Keling Ah Kua ever kena fucked in the arse before by her boyfriends..

If she can take it in the arse, she can also tahan the Caning on her backside..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid law..

I'm sure this Keling Ah Kua ever kena fucked in the arse before by her boyfriends..

If she can take it in the arse, she can also tahan the Caning on her backside..

I can bet her bfs aren't even gays but guys that consider themselves straight. Kelings would fuck backside cos they are sick just like how some black guys are on the down low. Married black men that engage in secret gay sex and they aren't gay.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can bet her bfs aren't even gays but guys that consider themselves straight. Kelings would fuck backside cos they are sick just like how some black guys are on the down low. Married black men that engage in secret gay sex and they aren't gay.

100% true.. Used to know of this sick Keling bisexual.. Married to a fat lady but would head down Bedok Swimming pool during the night to search for some gays..

His wife was in the dark until one he met with an accident.. Police handed over his Hp to the wife in the hospital.. Wife was shocked when she read the messages on his Hp..

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Of course gay fuck backside , which gay don't fuck backside ? You mean only Chinese gay use fingering for their boyfriend ? :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

100% true.. Used to know of this sick Keling bisexual.. Married to a fat lady but would head down Bedok Swimming pool during the night to search for some gays..

His wife was in the dark until one he met with an accident.. Police handed over his Hp to the wife in the hospital.. Wife was shocked when she read the messages on his Hp..

Chinese also have many bi-sexual ...:wink: by the way , every race also have bi-sexual :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;jB7PCp9kR20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB7PCp9kR20&sns=em [/video]

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;euzu0EnwWnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euzu0EnwWnA&sns=em[/video]

Guess the race :wink:

Last edited: