• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore loanshark lures boy, 12, with S$200 fast cash to spray paint & scribble O$P$ outside flat

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2023/05/boy-accused-harassment-loanshark/#

S'pore loanshark lures boy, 12, with S$200 fast cash to spray paint & scribble O$P$ outside flat​

He roped in a 17-year-old friend.

Winnie Li |
clock.png
May 16, 2023, 10:12 AM

Cover-image-53.png

A man in Singapore, who borrowed S$2,000 from an "unknown person", realised a month later that the money was from a loan shark.

He quickly transferred the money back, but the loan shark was not amused that the man didn't pay interest on the loan.

So, the loan shark looked for people to assist in harassing the borrower.

When the man who took the loan found the outside of his unit vandalised, he quickly called the police.

Police eventually apprehended the two perpetrators — and found that one of them was only 12 years old.

Promised S$200​

The loan shark, who identified himself as "Gucci Boi", asked the 12-year-old boy via Instagram if he would be interested in earning quick cash by spray painting people's houses.

Gucci Boi offered the boy S$200 per house.

The boy accepted the offer and invited his 17-year-old friend to help him and they would split the cash.

On May 15, 2020, at around 3.30am, the boy followed "Gucci Boi's" instructions to harass the debtor's unit.

The boy used a red marker to write words on the wall next to the unit, while his older accomplice sprayed black paint on the unit's gate, door, and wall.

The words on the wall read:

"O$P$, Now better contact me XXXX O$P$ l******i very dare block my whatapp and dun wan pay this time lock only Next time is lock and burn."

17-year-old gets reformative training​

Court documents revealed the 12-year-old's involvement in the crime when the 17-year-old was hauled to court to face charges.

Other than a charge of committing harassment on behalf of an unlicensed moneylender, the 17-year-old pleaded guilty to four other charges, including voyeurism, criminal trespass, theft and rioting.

Three other charges were taken into consideration.

He was sentenced to the Reformative Training Centre (RTC) for 12 months.

It was not disclosed whether the 12-year-old boy was dealt with in court.

The documents also did not reveal if they received the money.

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/boy-accused-harassment-loanshark/

SheRa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Big Ears,

Next time please use robots to do those dirty works.

Regards,
Shera

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The loan shark, who identified himself as "Gucci Boi", asked the 12-year-old boy via Instagram if he would be interested in earning quick cash by spray painting people's houses.
Lol… this has to be a joke. There’s no way a legit loanshark is known as “Gucci Boi”!

If yes, then I must reignite my old street name - “Istante Kia”

1684224058485.jpeg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days, loansharks also face HR issues. They can't get cheap runners anymore, the older ones, can easily get $3000-5000 a month doing deliveries, the lazy ones can get $2000-3000 because government provided grants for silver workforce.

Then they LL use the youngsters, then these youngsters no value, after terrorizing and intimating the debtors, I heard tales of them makan the money collected. So now, mostly engage malaysian chinese or indians.