• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Loi Kai Jun tio KTV Vietbu gong tao!

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only fools talk kum cheng with the ladies working in the nocturnal entertainment or spa industry
164212.jpg

Could be this handle? He/she has many "fantasy" stories. Always writing field reports here.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Young fellas with decent looks and occupation/income chose to go for/fell for low SES foreign women esp Thai's, Viets and PRC's-what does that tell you about local women?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Losers who fall for hookers pretending to love them deserve their fates richly. If only they studied harder in school and spent like time being a couch potato, they would have had a better life.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers who fall for hookers pretending to love them deserve their fates richly. If only they studied harder in school and spent like time being a couch potato, they would have had a better life.
They will be losing tax payers money in risky over seas investments in stead. :cautious:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such stories never ending. :biggrin:
Fun to read
Fun to read

Even more horrifying to witness first hand. I personally know 2 happily married friends who didn't follow the "eat outside only" rule and fucked up their marriage. Threw away a blissful family life for a whore/massage lady .. didn't listen to any of our warnings. Lost many friends in the process.

That's why I really believe they tio some Thai gongtao

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me and him not really friends. Actually I used to know of this OKT runner at GL. Back then I used to be regular at this legal house before his boss opened up to the Banglas and Ah Neh workers. I avoided the house after the influx of these Foreign workers going there. I just don't want to share my meat with these savages. This runner intro me to this Ah Beng who was also regular there. From there he added me on his FB friend list. So from FB , I managed to see his daily posts and from his FB also I get to see his Siam Bu Facebook's account. That why I know what happened in that house when it comes to tales of Sinkie men kena chopped carrot by the house girls there. I probably should write a book on that. Confirm will be a best seller.
Your Ah Beng friend a lot of money to throw away ah? Ah Beng but not street smart, he ought to be ashamed of himself!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fun to read

..................That's why I really believe they tio some Thai gongtao
Its a popular idea that foreign men who fell for Thai ladies kena gongtao/black magic ect2 but its a myth-lt's just the difference /contrast with local ladies that makes them seems so charming or attractive.
They are almost the opposite of local girls spoiled and made materialistic, bossy/pushy , unreasonable and rude and crude by our education system and pro women Women's Charter. Sometimes it seems marrying a local women is like marrying a man or butch

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my personal experience. 2 Siam Bus, one a former GL girl and another Mookata girl blocked me. Both are single moms.The former GL girl blocked me after I rejected her request of sending her $500 after she went back home. I was quite rude to her. I told her to find a Farang in Bangkok to support her. She thought we were a couple and she expected me to support her financially. She duly blocked me after reading that message from me. 2nd Siam Bu used to work in a Mookata restaurant in Singapore. Before that she was a KTV girl in Malaysia, Korea before coming to Singapore to work in a Mookata restaurant. We had a 1 year relationship. When she went back home she mentioned to me about marriage. I made a harmless joke about that. She also blocked me after that. I followed the Boss Sam's advice. Whores are for fucking and not for marriage.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my personal experience. 2 Siam Bus, one a former GL girl and another Mookata girl blocked me. Both are single moms.The former GL girl blocked me after I rejected her request of sending her $500 after she went back home. I was quite rude to her. I told her to find a Farang in Bangkok to support her. She thought we were a couple and she expected me to support her financially. She duly blocked me after reading that message from me. 2nd Siam Bu used to work in a Mookata restaurant in Singapore. Before that she was a KTV girl in Malaysia, Korea before coming to Singapore to work in a Mookata restaurant. We had a 1 year relationship. When she went back home she mentioned to me about marriage. I made a harmless joke about that. She also blocked me after that. I followed the Boss Sam's advice. Whores are for fucking and not for marriage.

All these public toilets thinking they can find their way into a nice home. tsk tsk

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these public toilets thinking they can find their way into a nice home. tsk tsk
Actually some were quite successful. Many gong gong men from Korea, Taiwan, the Ang Mohs married them, bought them land, car, built houses for them. But once these foreign hubbies go back to their native countries, their wives would revert back to being freelancers and worse giving the monthly money being remitted by their foreign hubbies to their Siam Kia boyfriends. Just imagine you slogging hard to support your wife only for her to give your hard earned money to another man. I'm a regular reader of some Thai news portal. You can read up on so many exciting news there especially when it comes to a jilted lover murdering his partner over some affairs. Seems like Murders over a failed relationship happens on a weekly basis in Thailand. One Thai massage girl married an Arab Fucktard and followed him back to his country to live with him. Jealous Arab hubby suspected something fishy on his new Thai wife. One day he threw her down from the balcony of his flat. Girl dead so Thai folks did a crowd fund to hire a Buddhist monk to do prayers there and to bring her body back to Thailand for funeral.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a popular idea that foreign men who fell for Thai ladies kena gongtao/black magic ect2 but its a myth-lt's just the difference /contrast with local ladies that makes them seems so charming or attractive.
They are almost the opposite of local girls spoiled and made materialistic, bossy/pushy , unreasonable and rude and crude by our education system and pro women Women's Charter. Sometimes it seems marrying a local women is like marrying a man or butch
I really cannot disagree. The sinkie man is also not blameless.

The other current thread reminded me of someone I know(knew?) who got caught fucking his maid in his own house. Successful couple with great teenage kids... Poof! Gone.

Why fuck your own maid???? He could always afford to whack some 10/10 FL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trashy women want to get money from you.
Quality women want to spend time with you. Make memories, share experiences.

I guess most of the single mothers just want to ensure that the man they're with can directly or indirectly enhance the lives of herself and her brats.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is a bad investment. You are paying good money for bad money. The investment is always depreciating. It starts to lose money after u can't withdraw yourself from this bad investment. It's a downward spiral.