• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl on Channel 8 dating show

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wanna get a SG wife? Start earning 6K a month

The question is not whether the man earn 6K a month.

The question is whether her CCB is worth 6K a month for the man.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

just show my wife... her reaction :eek::*:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least this batch of girls is a lot prettier than one episode I saw.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
7k Taxi Managers Wanted !

no and she said: " yi ei cb ah ni tak lui meh?"

6k means that all the teksi uncles are going to queue up in front of her house ?

ST_20121028_MAYOUNG28A7OJF_3361566e.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least this batch of girls is a lot prettier than one episode I saw.

How about this one in our present Ch 8 local drama "It Takes Two" ? Her name is Shine Koh. She's one the contestants for TNP. A bit ah lian or not ?

shinekoh03.jpg

shinekoh01.jpg

BFF4A81D91A0CD1F30A2A2A586B21D.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about this one in our present Ch 8 local drama "It Takes Two" ? Her name is Shine Koh. She's one the contestants for TNP. A bit ah lian or not ?

shinekoh03.jpg

Too singaporean for my liking :rolleyes:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yucks ugly. Sinkee girls use their hair as a front. If most sinkee girls cut their hair real short, they look like NS boys.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanna get a SG wife? Start earning 6K a month

Bet all these Singaporean girls do not have a mirror in their house.
Why ?
Because they all thought there's a diamond in their pussy !
:rolleyes:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bet all these Singaporean girls do not have a mirror in their house.
Why ?
Because they all thought there's a diamond in their pussy !
:rolleyes:

not realli...taxi driver earn 7k...she ask for 6k...so moi think she asking for a forklift driver...:biggrin::p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cynthia Cheaper

She was about to say $3000 per month, then corrected herself to $6000 per month. Maybe $3000 was the real figure but last minute felt it sounded too cheap, she quickly raised it to $6000.

I believe it's a turnoff for some viewers. I'm one them. How much did Cynthia Koh asked for ? I think it was 5k.

FTs from China ?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can tell the girl: im jobless and no income.
but the fact is i got 5million cash in bank and a penthouse in town fully paid for.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Her financial literacy is questionable.

Income means nothing. Net worth is everything.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ugly stupid girl even said to the 3 guys she has lots more guys friends than girl.and will the guys mind if she always go out party with her guys friends.this stupid girl talk too much to reveal her tyrant attitude in life.the clown who marry her sure suffer like a dog.
if so why need to join this lonely dating show.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this ugly stupid girl even said to the 3 guys she has lots more guys friends than girl.and will the guys mind if she always go out party with her guys friends.this stupid girl talk too much to reveal her tyrant attitude in life.the clown who marry her sure suffer like a dog.
if so why need to join this lonely dating show.

bro, u said liao. this type not for marriage. party kaki, drunk and pump. thats all. not for life partner. u choose people. people also choose u young girl!