• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl on Channel 8 dating show

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You watched the show. Did any of the guys ask this same question if the girl?

No. All 3 had their lan pas in their mouth. Then Quan Yi Feng the compere still can make fun of the situation by saying, "either these guys are very 定(compose because they are earning such an amount) or they are too stunned to reply"

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she has a solid body with a nice rack, if she can cook, if she's good in bed, if she's respectable to your folks, then i would say she's going to worth every single dollar up to S$6K.

Wah like that is it?

Then the taxi driver m&d must have a wife with all the above and more ..

SINCE HE CLAIMED TO EARN ONE MORE K!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is $6K the magic number? she isn't asking for the sky as $6K is not alot of money.....if she wants to be housewife and raise kids.......knn $6K is lower end heartlander standard.....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
She sounds like a prostitute. One that is money for sex, she is money for love.

Well, all in all, she has her own right as to how she want to sell her vagina.

Singapore is a prostitution hub after all. Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. They know that you can't touch or eat things like chastity, morality or dignity.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is a prostitution hub after all. Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. They know that you can't touch or eat things like chastity, morality or dignity.

your words are really powderful...respect, respect....must learn to write like you SIR!!!...wow you talking about the americans i think so...:*:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She might have factored in inflation and organic growth,,this year is 6k, next year is 7k, following year is 8k,,,and so on,,,

so every year is a different figure to her,,

but to me,,if i am earning this sort of money,,I dont need a chick like her as I have many options to choose from,,,and like what some bros here say,,women need to change as often as possible,,,sluts like that deserve to get shafted,,,

why is $6K the magic number? she isn't asking for the sky as $6K is not alot of money.....if she wants to be housewife and raise kids.......knn $6K is lower end heartlander standard.....

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
2j0ysn6.jpg

Sinkle men1:A relationship what did u look at best?

GCP:Must be passionate,no need to say love me,must have stable income,should earn at least 6k per mth,i think this expectations is not high

A material girl to be avoided, period.:eek:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prostitution Hub is one thing,,u pay money, u get sex,,but for this chick,,pay money,,got root or not,,and u say singaporeans are pragmatic people,,ok,,this chick is pragmatic,,but to her 6k bf,,what does she have to offer? she can give super solid sex like in jap AVs? I dont think so,,,one sided bullshit from a slut worth squat

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanna get a SG wife? Start earning 6K a month

[video=youtube;m1R6w4d53XA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m1R6w4d53XA[/video]

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wanna get a SG wife? Start earning 6K a month

Of course the man can earn$6K/mth. In fact over time his earnings will increase as his career takes off.

But on the flip side, can we demand that the wife to be remains, sexy, slim and attractive until she is 70? No wrinkles, no fat, demure, entertaining, good cook, diligent cleaner around the house?

If cannot don't demand.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has always been this way. Sinkie boys are so naive!

[video=vimeo;44180689]http://vimeo.com/44180689[/video]

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more post on this, if you please.

Material Girl
Madonna
Like A Virgin [1984]

Lyrics:
Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me
I think they're O.K.
If they don't give me proper credit
I just walk away

They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light, that's right
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always Mister Right, 'cause we are

Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

Some boys romance, some boys slow dance
That's all right with me
If they can't raise my interest then I
Have to let them be

Some boys try and some boys lie but
I don't let them play
Only boys who save their pennies
Make my rainy day, 'cause they are

And I am a material girl
And I am a material girl

Living in a material world [material]
Living in a material world (x2)

Boys may come and boys may go
And that's all right you see
Experience has made me rich
And now they're after me, 'cause everybody's

And I am a material girl
And I am a material girl

A material, a material, a material, a material world

Living in a material world [material]
Living in a material world (repeat and fade)

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. All 3 had their lan pas in their mouth. Then Quan Yi Feng the compere still can make fun of the situation by saying, "either these guys are very 定(compose because they are earning such an amount) or they are too stunned to reply"

These guys no standard. Maybe AK should participate in a show to demonstrate what an SBF bro can do?

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wanna get a SG wife? Start earning 6K a month

Of course the man can earn$6K/mth. In fact over time his earnings will increase as his career takes off.

But on the flip side, can we demand that the wife to be remains, sexy, slim and attractive until she is 70? No wrinkles, no fat, demure, entertaining, good cook, diligent cleaner around the house?

If cannot don't demand.

Here's the excellent dissection of the depreciation of women in full:

Dear Pers-431649184:

I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament. Firstly, I’m not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said, here’s how I see it:

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here’s why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party, and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here’s the rub — your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity … in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won’t be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms, you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain: you’re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35, stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold … hence the rub … marriage. It doesn’t make good business sense to “buy you” (which is what you’re asking) so I’d rather lease. In case you think I’m being cruel, I would say the following: if my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It’s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as “articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful” as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe, if you are as gorgeous as you say you are, that the $500K hasn’t found you, if not only for a tryout. By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you’re going about it the right way. Classic “pump and dump.” I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.