• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gay activists demand road closure for pink dot event

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you should go easy on the Valium.

hahaha standard tactic and reply... i bet they gonna try that in court as wellif someone doesn't join you in half truths, then its always the pills...

next someone is gonna say im imagining it when i say i got gay half blood relations

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1043886_270126123129186_376506753_n.jpg

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j97aYK0U2m4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:oIo::oIo::mad::oIo:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you aware of how much the pink dollar contributes to Singapore's economy each year?

996720_10201176693528814_2088104590_n.jpg

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG WITH TIKO PEK

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong Lol...50k investment no problem June 20 at 8:43pm via mobile ·

Charles Stephan CPF withdrawal....Friday at 8:17am ·

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong LOL! better lose it to me and the hookers!Friday at 8:18am..

Charles Stephan Hookers - Gigolo whats the diff - lol Friday at 8:25am..

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong LOLFriday at 8:26am..

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong At least they can tell their wives "I lost ALL to my "boyfriend" Friday at 8:27am.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee at his Stirling Road flat!

Bob was there! So was I. My balls were a bit bruised from all that grabbing. A number of smartphones waved and were found lost. I heard a bit of yelling at the far end of the field...."scroobye...scroobye!"...Who the fuck was that???????

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The gays must accept this fact that they are living in Singapore, which is very much of a conservative Asian Society.

Personally, I think they can practice whatever they want subtly, but to call for more recognition and rights in Singapore will have its backllash!!

jw5

Loyal
Bob was there! So was I. My balls were a bit bruised from all that grabbing. A number of smartphones waved and were found lost. I heard a bit of yelling at the far end of the field...."scroobye...scroobye!"...Who the fuck was that???????

That was Mark yelling for his spoilt brat children.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good on you.... did you bring lots of soursop?:biggrin:
to pass around

i mean it in a good way:wink:

Last edited: