• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gay activists demand road closure for pink dot event

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't some idiot fucker say kumar did pretty good SOC i beg to differ.

kumarcms_0.jpg

2.jpg

302 KUMAR "good" in SOC....HE SWALLOWs?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The word Gay used to be such a good word. Now it has become a disgusting word thanks to these poofters. Y cant they call themselves poofters or the old term Sodomite? Tat is wat they r right? Bunch of assholes these poofters.

ImperialWalker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nuke 'em
:oIo:

HIV, syphilis rise among gay men in Bangkok

AFP June 29, 2013, 1:57 am

photo_1372434976674_1_0-18srcrv.jpg

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Cases of HIV and syphilis among gay men in Bangkok are on the rise, according to data released by US and Thai health authorities on Friday.

Syphilis cases among gay men more than doubled from five percent in 2005 to 12.5 percent in 2011, said the report in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

Meanwhile, the annual prevalence of HIV also rose "significantly," from 24.5 percent in 2005 to 29.4 percent in 2011 among men who have sex with men (MSM), it said.

"These data show ongoing and increasing epidemics of HIV and syphilis infection among MSM in Bangkok," said the report.

The data came from the Silom Community Clinic, located in a central Bangkok hospital and near entertainment venues for gay men.

The clinic was founded in 2005 by a joint collaboration between the Thailand Ministry of Public Health and the US CDC, offering free and confidential tests in an environment "receptive to the health and concerns of the MSM community."

When the team first began collecting data about HIV infections in gay men in Bangkok in 2003, the HIV prevalence was 17 percent.

By 2005 the HIV prevalence in that group had risen to 28 percent, and now it is around 30 percent, said the report.

The data reported by the CDC on Friday was based only on patients who went to the Silom Community Clinic and requested a test for sexually transmitted infection (STI), and may not be representative of the wider gay population in Thailand, the study noted.

Researchers also cautioned that patients who seek out tests and retests tend to engage in higher levels of risky behavior such as anal sex without a condom, and so the findings may be skewed upward.

However, the data underscore "the urgent need for preventive interventions to reduce the spread of HIV and STI in this population," the study said.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, i would still love them but they can kiss their inheritence goodbye. they have no need for it and have no offspring to pass it down to anyway.

it's obvious that many here are still not open up and remain anal-retentive and prefer to ostracise and prejudice against the minority group.

just think. suppose your son or daughter happens to be a PLU, how then? would u stop loving them because of this?

think again......

everyone is born of the same colored blood BUT only with the different sexual preference. if the brothers or the sisters could have it, they would also wanna be str8 like the majority. but cause and effect have a weird tendency to twist things out differently.

be compassionate.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

sadhu...sadhu..._/\_

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seriously, i would still love them but they can kiss their inheritence goodbye. they have no need for it and have no offspring to pass it down to anyway.
you are wrong on that one, about gay men and women kissing "their inheritence goodbye"

my fathers ST obituary (two days in a row mind you) lists "husbands and wives" and they sure as hell are getting their "inheritance".........offspring or not

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are wrong on that one, about gay men and women kissing "their inheritence goodbye"

my fathers ST obituary (two days in a row mind you) lists "husbands and wives" and they sure as hell are getting their "inheritance".........offspring or not

This I know. You are the forum's inheritance expert! My dad don't have no millions. If he had, I would be consulting you on how to avoid messy inheritance issues!:wink:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This I know. You are the forum's inheritance expert! My dad don't have no millions. If he had, I would be consulting you on how to avoid messy inheritance issues!:wink:

this thread IS about gays, and the specific post i replied to is about gays supposedly kissing their inheritance goodbye

perhaps you have tp be "fed" like sick bastrd screw ball to understand and then mount a lies attack attack

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

this thread IS about gays, and the specific post i replied to is about gays supposedly kissing their inheritance goodbye

perhaps you have tp be "fed" like sick bastrd screw ball to understand and then mount a lies attack attack

Silly me!:o

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
quite so
one doesn't know if naming gay relatives is punishable by court, blood or half blood

yes and it was my father's obtitaury

apprently i only say father obituaty , because say mother is publishable in court of law apprently , that is if i had one now at all

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite so
one doesn't know if naming gay relatives is punishable by court, blood or half blood

yes and it was my father's obtitaury

apprently i only say father obituaty , because say mother is publishable in court of law apprently , that is if i had one now at all

I think you should go easy on the Valium.