• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal : "Give me money or I'll tell police you had molested me"

You wouldnt say that if you lived IRAQ getting bush comb your clan with drones! horrifying right?? Obama is cleaning up the mesh Uncle Bush created. Getting your monkey facts right. bodoh

I thought Obama was perfect proof that blacks are inferior. He's the most useless president the US has ever had.

Running a country takes more than just spewing a lot of hot air.

singapore is dumping ground?? then go AFRICA lah and get shot in the head by own countrymen!! Go step into a street in Nairobi, Kenya (East Africa) after 10 pm.....you local or whoever you are, prepare to die....atleast you have a meal, food and roof above your head here....thank Singapore you ungrateful four legged noop.. you are the enemy of the country..spoiling our country's name elsewhere...

unless u raise gecko from the grave.:eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You wouldnt say that if you lived IRAQ getting bush comb your clan with drones! horrifying right?? Obama is cleaning up the mesh Uncle Bush created. Getting your monkey facts right. bodoh

Bush did his part in reducing the amount of Muslim scum on planet earth. I don't see anything wrong with that!:wink:

Under Obama, a resurgent Taliban, secure with the knowledge that the Americans are pulling out of the country soon, have come out fighting with renewed vigor.

The net result will be more drugs, more torture of those who break Islamic laws, more suppression of women and a greater threat of terrorism the world over.

Bush kept us relatively safe because he kept the terrorists bogged down fighting on the home front. Obama is dismantling all the counter measures that Bush put in place and the world will be worse off for it.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kathijah.spf.jpg

Woman sentenced to 3 months' jail for criminal intimidation

Either he gave her $1,500 or she would tell the police he had molested her.

Property agent Seow Wai Hoe went to the police first and on Monday, a district court sentenced Kathijah Bibi Abdullah to three months in jail. The 27-year-old pleaded guilty to committing criminal intimidation by threatening to injure the reputation of Seow.

The court heard that he called a chat line on 6pm on June 26 and got to know Kathijah. They exchanged telephone numbers and planned to meet later that evening.

At about 8.30pm, he picked her up along Bugis Street in his car. Mr Seow, 41, then drove to Kent Ridge Park, where they chatted and had sex.

Very low class for the Property agent Seow Wai Hoe.