• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal : "Give me money or I'll tell police you had molested me"

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i don't understand...the guy is being intimidated..meaning he is the victim - why is his name being splashed in the papers?

if a molest victim - for sure, her name is not given.

why? fuck the woman's charter.

ya then after that we fuck the women too. Get the best outcome of everything.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many things in Singapore is actually driven by women, you just need to take a closer look at things...why was the man's name published?

It was to shame him.

In the eyes of the family law, when it comes to child custody, a women who had committed adultery will not be deemed as a lousy mother but a husband who is unable to meet the financial demands of the wife is considered a lousy father.

i don't understand...the guy is being intimidated..meaning he is the victim - why is his name being splashed in the papers?

if a molest victim - for sure, her name is not given.

why? fuck the woman's charter.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many things in Singapore is actually driven by women, you just need to take a closer look at things...why was the man's name published?

It was to shame him.

In the eyes of the family law, when it comes to child custody, a women who had committed adultery will not be deemed as a lousy mother but a husband who is unable to meet the financial demands of the wife is considered a lousy father.

its about time that the Woman's charter be revised.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I thought you lot were only against the FT Indians, coming here and taking away our jobs and lording over us.

Its very refreshing to live in a multi cultural nation where locals, whatever, their skin colour are all equal.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He must have had some fetish huh?

Usually the gals get sided i suppose this female skin got jailed cos police found it hard to believe anyone would rape her.

hi there

1. bro, not some fetish!
2. just look at his name: seow that equates mad in local dialect.
3. such indian muslim is all way out to prey on some pricks.
4. pretty expensive for 1.5k bonking some hairy pus.

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got to go to the street to make your demand and rights known.. not come to this forum and type it away.. SINKIE!!!!!!

then tonychat ladyboy lover shit,

why u come this forum to type away asking for advice to migrate to australia? you cannot get your fat butt out of your squatter to find out for yourself is it?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Running a country takes more than just spewing a lot of hot air.

The US is unlike Spore, you can't sue the opposition, bring out the cudgels in some back alley, fix the opposition,.... Even the spewing of hot air has to be shared in the US, something called equal time:rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was to shame him.

Not only what you commented.

A woman can be molested by a man. Sadly, a man can never be molested by a woman, in the eyes of the law. I kana molested almost everynight at KTVs yet can't lodge police report. To make matters worse, kana molested yet must give tips. How?

jw5

Loyal
Not only what you commented.

A woman can be molested by a man. Sadly, a man can never be molested by a woman, in the eyes of the law. I kana molested almost everynight at KTVs yet can't lodge police report. To make matters worse, kana molested yet must give tips. How?

It's true that u kenna molested. The difference is zat u volunteer one. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true that u kenna molested. The difference is zat u volunteer one. :biggrin:

90% true but there was at least one time whereby a fat charbor came into my room and straightaway molested me. Felt paiseh ask her to leave as friend's joint was celebrating anniversary.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP: "Give me money and I'll fuck you gao gao."

60.1%: "You need me to spread my arsehole? Majulah PAP! :smile: "