• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Dua Kee Puts Lowly Thai Serf In Her Rightful Place At Thai Airport

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sinkies can be fucking low class.

Knn he said he worked for Airport, SIA, Korean Airline, SATS so many years, sounds like

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking El Cheapo take Budget airline kena delay now the meal voucher less 110 bahts he take it out on the poor Thai local rep.
Nabei cheebye really Sia suay sinkies.
Can someone CSI the loser? I’ll pay him a visit no joke. If someone can give me details I’ll pay him a visit.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking El Cheapo take Budget airline kena delay now the meal voucher less 110 bahts he take it out on the poor Thai local rep.
Nabei cheebye really Sia suay sinkies.
Can someone CSI the loser? I’ll pay him a visit no joke. If someone can give me details I’ll pay him a visit.
sinkie losers must have at least $6.9 for kopi, kaya toast, and 2 eggs when overseas. otherwise kpkb and no closure. ya kun set at t3 only $4.80.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a time, I had some free time on my hands, my friend told me, go to the library at opening hour, you will see the 'flotsam & jetsam' of Singapore society. I did that, go library, before opening time & enter when it was opened.

Every morning, the library will have copies of the current day newspapers in Singapore, for reading. I have witness, Stinkerporeans fighting over the newspapers. It was omg!...you can go downstairs & buy a copy from 7-11 or the supermarket...& yet we have elderly people, fighting like two cats in heat..over? A NEWSPAPER!!

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I avoid them like plague when overseas. Do that anywhere in Thailand sure he will get beat up. Whats with the belt bag? he working as kopi boy in kopitiam?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The immediate thing I noticed was his dressing. Many singaporeans mistaken untidy to be casual.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabeh, chow uncle better not spoil the market for budget airline. Bangokok airport staff have been treating me well, not enforcing the hand carry baggage weight. I hope they will not change pattern because of one rag and bone man.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interesting how sinkies make a fuss over trivial matters like meal vouchers but when our million dollar moneystars dont perform, not a squeak to be heard

Chow loser Hdb Uncle dare to shout at pappies and their minions?
Only dare bully petite Thai lady nia.
In Sg behave like church mice

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tend to see passenger meltdowns at budget flights. they will scream and shout about how much they've travelled blah blah blah. inferiority complex showing through

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have arrested him and thrown him in the slammer.

In Singapore, they will keep quiet because they will be charged for disorderly behaviour.

Our men are also useless, it took a Singapore lady to stop his nonsense.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some airports have this signage posted...."We will not tolerate physical or verbal abuse of our staff" posters.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tend to see passenger meltdowns at budget flights. they will scream and shout about how much they've travelled blah blah blah. inferiority complex showing through
It is nice that people know how to use the term "inferiority complex".

People can now upgrade themselves to use the term "adult diapers".

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That sinkie should have beaten the thai bitch for disrespecting us sinkies. How dare she offer them only 250 baht vouchers? Should offer at least 500 baht vouchers at least. Jiuhukia give them 50 baht vouchers enough liao.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Sinkie peasant pay budget ticket want elite service.
Fuck his fucking mother's phuacheebye.

The Thai girl should splash some corpse oil on his lanjiao face and curse him.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the typical 70% who kena screwed big time at home by FT's and only know how to take it out on a polite thai lady.
I hope he try this in the province or some remote place in Thailand and I guarantee his body will never be found.
A lot are former Malaysians who kena bullied kao kao by Malays and now take this chance to abuse another brown skin.
Try shouting at a malay in Malaysia and see what happens