• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie drives a BMW but eat maggie mee & bread everyday

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And you know this how?
Dun slander my idol! You fucktard chump!
You must the the sour grape loser in real life.

Fuck your arse you twit. Did I mentioned any names here? You some kind of retard or what?

So, you conclude the person is your fucktard idol? Go get a fucking life!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
narong the biggest cannon fairy fucktard here in sbf. that fucktard fuck his own mother lah

render_definition.php

You need to create a clone before you got balls to attack others in a faceless anonymous Internet forum.....
You sibei the eh sai! You the man

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u read rich dad poor dad u are supposed to buy assets and income generating commodities and use the positive cashflow from ur assets and holdings to fund ur luxury purchases and lifestyle,not buy luxuries and liabilities first and waste ur already limited income,time and resources paying off those debt and liabilities.under these circumstances,a house is also considered a liability and takes up a huge chuck of ur free cash flow and income,because u have to spend money paying bills and utilities,spend money maintaining ur home and spend money on property taxes,while it generates nothing in revenues for you.

i just got $100 dividend payout this month in my stock portfolio and im very happy,$100 means i can have two or three extra meals at restaurant.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the maths do not add up.....
Johnny will not have any money left even for maggie mee and bread....
first he must had a very good deal to drive away a new BMW with $0 downpayment and only $1000++ installment per month...
however there was no mention of the following expenses:
1. Insurance and road tax
2. car park and erp charges
these add up another couple of hundreds per month..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I drive a Toyota Corolla but everyday eat big fish big meat. Am I doing okay financially?

jw5

Loyal
If you ride a bicycle instead, you can eat lobster and abalone instead of meat and fish. :p

He would rather be eating maggie mee and bread everyday and driving a BMW, than eating lobster and abalone everyday and riding a bicycle. :p

I drive a Toyota Corolla but everyday eat big fish big meat. Am I doing okay financially?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u read rich dad poor dad u are supposed to buy assets and income generating commodities and use the positive cashflow from ur assets and holdings to fund ur luxury purchases and lifestyle,not buy luxuries and liabilities first and waste ur already limited income,time and resources paying off those debt and liabilities.under these circumstances,a house is also considered a liability and takes up a huge chuck of ur free cash flow and income,because u have to spend money paying bills and utilities,spend money maintaining ur home and spend money on property taxes,while it generates nothing in revenues for you.

i just got $100 dividend payout this month in my stock portfolio and im very happy,$100 means i can have two or three extra meals at restaurant.

Kiyosaki had a good run with first two books ...after that it is all down hill. His seminars on real estate investing have such high negativity that you don't want to associate with him.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should be good my friend, $15k a month sure goes a very long way.

Not for him ...PAP takes a 25 percent cut. Then he has feed his mah chai who do his dirty work. That leaves him with just enough to feed his PAP-like wife.
John is aiming for the big one ...so far he has not ingratiated himself enough with the PAP top honchos to be given the opportunity to reap the big one.
That's why he is working so hard on this forum.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear johnny,

Pls drive to Bedok Reservoir , u can park there without coupon.
Leave the car and jump into the water..all, your problems will be solved.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kiyosaki had a good run with first two books ...after that it is all down hill. His seminars on real estate investing have such high negativity that you don't want to associate with him.

this robert guy is a farce and conjob. use your common sense. everybody who read his book thinks so easy to make money but the reality is the only guy making money is him who is selling snake oil. all false hope. If I have a real special way to make money, the last think any sane perspon would do is teach other idiots . that's why real billionaires like buffet or soros do NOT open their mouth at all. they just tell you to do your home work. at least they are honest in that aspects. all fools and idiots to buy such crappy books.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
wonder which stupid bank/finance company/credit loans company approved his loan?? :lol

earn 3.6k but pay 1k+ instalment?? high risk customer.

0 down and 1k+ installment. BMW where got so cheap. Maybe he manage to buy during the super low COE in 08, 09