• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie divorcee kenna slashed by 2 strangers in Choa Chu Kang!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man slashed in broad daylight in HDB estate
Lianhe Wanbao - 18 hrs 38 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">The attack took place at Choa Chu Kang Drive (left). Police investigating the victim's car (right). (Pics / Omy / Google Maps)</cite>
A man was slashed in broad daylight by unknown assailants at a HDB estate last weekend.

Mr Wu, 29, was slashed while he sat in his car just after dropping off his girlfriend at about 5pm last Saturday (7 April), at Blk 687B, Choa Chu Kang Drive.

Wu, a divorcee, had stayed in his car with the window winded down when two men appeared out of nowhere to attack him.

The two strangers, believed to be Chinese and in their 40s, reached through Wu's car window and stabbed him up to seven times, in his arms and neck.

Wu also sustained slashes on his face.

The injured man got out of his car and took off on foot towards the lift lobby, leaving a 15-metre-long trail of blood to mark his path.

Believed to be seeking help from his girlfriend, Wu had taken the lift to the 14th floor where more blood spatters were found along the corridor.

The police arrived with 11 vehicles and search dogs before cordoning off the area to commence a seven-hour-long carpet search.

Officers were seen digging in the rubbish chute for possible evidence and to locate the weapons used in the attack.

Wu was rushed to the Khoo Teck Puat Hospital for his injuries.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 8 April 2012.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its scary. Alot of these slash and go attack nowadays. I really dont understand how someone could just take a knife and slash another person without the anger factor. I could understand if moment of anger had caused it.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Its scary. Alot of these slash and go attack nowadays. I really dont understand how someone could just take a knife and slash another person without the anger factor. I could understand if moment of anger had caused it.

The only time I'm aware that this has happened in SG was the Sarawakians who slashed people indiscriminately, before taking their money, i.e. they slashed first and then robbed, not threatened and robbed.

If this case is not about gangs or robbery, it's interesting what it could be about.
A few things of note in the report, "Wu, divorcee, girlfriend".

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're right. It's not a robbery.. so either a case of mistaken identity... or retribution for being a bastard.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smells more like a revenge attack than robbery...police didnt mention if any of his belongings was missing...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. this is definitely more than skin-deep hoh.
2. probably, our golden dragon or ah ram could dish up more dirt.
3. putting the pieces together!

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If this case is not about gangs or robbery, it's interesting what it could be about.
A few things of note in the report, "Wu, divorcee, girlfriend".

Most likely fucked someone's gf or wife and got attacked by the woman's husband/bf. But the attackers age did not make sense(40 something) and that Wu guy was only 29(29 got divorced already, power lah)
Could be like what RT said also. For being a bastard.

jw5

Loyal
Most likely fucked someone's gf or wife and got attacked by the woman's husband/bf. But the attackers age did not make sense(40 something) and that Wu guy was only 29(29 got divorced already, power lah)
Could be like what RT said also. For being a bastard.

Don't know, but the age of the attacker and victim can be far apart.
Attacker's could be hired, could be mistaken identity, basically the attackers can be anyone and need not be a "peer" of the victim.
What could be interesting is that the surname is Wu, and not Goh.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What could be interesting is that the surname is Wu, and not Goh.

I initially thought that it could be PRC also. But then I realised that those born 1982 and later mostly have Hanyu Pinyin name. My brother and I are the best example. Im born 1980 and he is 1982. While I have a dialect surname and name on mr NRIC, his is only Hanyu Pinyin.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Attackers never give chase? Stabbed 7 times cannot die? Most probably a warning attack not murder hit.
Money, women, face.....3 things people kill each other for.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can own a piece of land in Singapore, I don't think you have the mood to go and fight with people :biggrin:

I wish the Israelis and Palestinians can say the same.

Territorial claim is one of the most primal functions of all animals. Even animals fight over it.

Only singaporeans see FTs come to take over land by the plane loads and listen to their government tell them "it's for your own good". Idiots.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. this is definitely more than skin-deep hoh.
2. probably, our golden dragon or ah ram could dish up more dirt.
3. putting the pieces together!

You flatter me bro.

Without the benefit of 'privileged info', my hunch is that this case is related to $$$. Victim could have 'hiong' keu or beh siao. Take note that this happened on a Sat. He could have delayed payment from Mon to Fri. Sensing non-payment, he was attacked to teach him a lesson. Related to $$$ matter, it could also be 'black' eat 'black' - lotteries or contraband cigs.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You flatter me bro.

Without the benefit of 'privileged info', my hunch is that this case is related to $$$. Victim could have 'hiong' keu or beh siao. Take note that this happened on a Sat. He could have delayed payment from Mon to Fri. Sensing non-payment, he was attacked to teach him a lesson. Related to $$$ matter, it could also be 'black' eat 'black' - lotteries or contraband cigs.

Normally kiam keu or beh siau will have a/c frozen, gentlemen talk first.

all else fail then will kenna jia lat.

this one looks more like a warning to wake up his idea.

so whatever he's up to, better stop. :biggrin: