• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie couple tio bully by shitskin in JB. How would you have responded?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Curious to know how an experienced guy like you would have responded if caught in that situation.

That would never take place. I dun take up handicap lots. I rather park illegally. Handicaps already suffering. Why exacerbate their plight?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sinkies behaviour are fucking disgusting.

ball-less , coward and kanna caught stupidly. Are you sinkie ashamed to be such a nationality.

Yup. Quite a number are fucking disgusting when overseas. Rushing for food and piling up their plates, always comparing with things back home, unnecessary comments on how 'cheap cheap' things are overseas et cetera.

When overseas, always siam Sinkies.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would never take place. I dun take up handicap lots. I rather park illegally. Handicaps already suffering. Why exacerbate their plight?

I am sure chootchiew and a few who spoke about how they would have responded would not allow themselves to be caught in that kind of situation too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This video is one big fonking joke,stinks of nothing but hypocrisy.honestly who thinks these 3rd world monkeys are more civilized,cultured and law abiding than sinkies?I bet they go out of their way to break as many rules and ethics as they can with great ferocity in theirs and other peoples countries.a fucking handicapped parking spot are u kidding me?We are talking about a country full of rapists,incest,drive by shootings,race wars and religious crusades,even women are assassinated.handicapped my ass.Mofo they think sinkies are easy to bully,sinkies need to start acting like Ang mohs and high caste shitskins and bitch slap these mofos.but then again sinkies are coolies and peasants,it's hard to cover up the stench of farmers and inferior genetics.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video is one big fonking joke,stinks of nothing but hypocrisy.honestly who thinks these 3rd world monkeys are more civilized,cultured and law abiding than sinkies?I bet they go out of their way to break as many rules and ethics as they can with great ferocity in theirs and other peoples countries.a fucking handicapped parking spot are u kidding me?We are talking about a country full of rapists,incest,drive by shootings,race wars and religious crusades,even women are assassinated.handicapped my ass.Mofo they think sinkies are easy to bully,sinkies need to start acting like Ang mohs and high caste shitskins and bitch slap these mofos.but then again sinkies are coolies and peasants,it's hard to cover up the stench of peasants and inferior genetics.

Well said. Sporeans no need to do a thing - like parking in their handicapped lot - to be bullied by them. Just look at what happened to me as proof. Sit in my house do nothing and they come and bully me non-stop for years. When they themselves did wrong, they either keep quiet or have the audacity to turn around to insult or bully you. All based on true experience. So it's indeed hypocrisy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. Sporeans no need to do a thing - like parking in their handicapped lot - to be bullied by them. Just look at what happened to me as proof. Sit in my house do nothing and they come and bully me non-stop for years. When they themselves did wrong, they either keep quiet or have the audacity to turn around to insult or bully you. All based on true experience. So it's indeed hypocrisy.

And moments after I posted this, firecrackers lighted up again. One mudlander complaining about others using handicapped lot? They should look at the mirror of their own lawlessness of parking anywhere, lighting firecrackers and throwing litter to disturb others, let their dogs bark and disturb others, let their dog shit anywhere and in front of neighbours' house and others have to clear their shit for them and much much more. Stinky hypocrisy indeed.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video is one big fonking joke,stinks of nothing but hypocrisy.honestly who thinks these 3rd world monkeys are more civilized,cultured and law abiding than sinkies?I bet they go out of their way to break as many rules and ethics as they can with great ferocity in theirs and other peoples countries.a fucking handicapped parking spot are u kidding me?We are talking about a country full of rapists,incest,drive by shootings,race wars and religious crusades,even women are assassinated.handicapped my ass.Mofo they think sinkies are easy to bully,sinkies need to start acting like Ang mohs and high caste shitskins and bitch slap these mofos.but then again sinkies are coolies and peasants,it's hard to cover up the stench of farmers and inferior genetics.

Please share your wisdom with us. If, and if means hypothetically speaking, if you are unfortunate enough to be caught in a situation just like the sinkie couple, and putting aside whether you did so unknowingly or if you are caught with your pants down, how would you have responded?

It's not an easy situation to diffuse. It's definitely easier to just fuck the sinkie couple with the keyboard behind the computer, but that's not what this thread is about.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please share your wisdom with us. If, and if means hypothetically speaking, if you are unfortunate enough to be caught in a situation just like the sinkie couple, and putting aside whether you did so unknowingly or if you are caught with your pants down, how would you have responded?

It's not an easy situation to diffuse. It's definitely easier to just fuck the sinkie couple with the keyboard behind the computer, but that's not what this thread is about.

This I dunno,sinkies must learn how to fight and argue like PRCs,midlanders and high caste shitskins.some things cannot be taught thru textbooks or classroom imparted knowledge.it can only be developed thru life and environment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And when the tables are turned, they are the ones who did wrong and you confronted them. Not in the way the Indian in the video did but in a super nice way like writing a nice letter to them. Don't expect to get even a hew let alone a word of apology from them. I watch the video and see the Spore couple apologising right from the start in such a nice manner. Don't expect mudlanders to respond in the same way when the table is turned and they are the ones who parked in the handicapped lot and you confronted them. Instead they will keep quiet on their wrong or respond by insulting you and some more bully you nonstop after that. All speaking from true personal experience.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one honestly did not see the signboard indicating the handicap lot and gets confronted, I opine it is best to invite the aggressor to call the relevant authorities and deal with the officer who attends to the case. Need not bother about the person confronting you.