• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie career women in debt after lavish spending

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Big amount like millions, declare bankrupt good. Small amount, not worth it. travel also have to check with OA. Want to heong, heong big.[/QUOTE]

Problem is that these people are small fry trying to live a high life. These high life are for people with real spending power. These people's credit profile are just Ordinary. Bank will never allow them to over roll their credit.

Still the same solution. Women you got to horn your cock sucking skill/take care of your face and figure and it may be put to good use in time to come.

Look at Jacelyn Tay, she rise like a Phoneix !

MutterBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0006%20copy.jpg

Lingerie shop. Use an atas French name, add some clever marketing, and you're almost done.

Not French. "La Senza" means "the without" in Italian.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For men, no easy way out but for women, just need to read the Women's Charter.
Get divorced and just take your 50% share from the poor guy.
Women can do no wrong here-just look at Tummysick, Singtel, ex CEO of SMRT ect2.
What future lies ahead?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Round is also a good shape LOL !

Some like the bak bak type. Men have different taste. I have 2 friends who are regulars at HFJs. One bio skinny singers. Flat in front also ok. The other one prefers bak bak and I really mean the bak bak type. Serene wont catch his attention.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some like the bak bak type. Men have different taste. I have 2 friends who are regulars at HFJs. One bio skinny singers. Flat in front also ok. The other one prefers bak bak and I really mean the bak bak type. Serene wont catch his attention.

It must be the smell....the smell of the "ham chim ban" must be damn good, 'flat road'..also want!!