• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie and family burnt to death in JB

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
396205_402887546447311_65165417_n.jpg

404674_402901803112552_345056265_n.jpg

女子大喊“有人要杀我Baby”,5分钟后即传出爆炸声,
狮城男子和女友被发现活活烧死公寓内,屋内4岁男童下落不明。这起骇人的双尸命案发生在今日上午11 时10 分,地点在新山龙园Polo Park公寓。死者洪来福和来自沙巴的29岁Angeline Ambrose一起葬身火,两人是情侣关系。民防负责人过后透露,住家起火原因还在调查,很有可能是人为因素。

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do they cremate the bodies of people who had been burnt to death?
It's terribly confusing to me. :confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jb is a dangerous place to live. I will not want to live a life that constantly reminding me to watch my back.
ya, man! ...

evrywhere outside sinkielan is crime-infested ... sinkies shud never ever step out of sinkielan ...

SoberDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn! Another pappies running dog spotted or are you a clonr of ronron?

Limpeh will zap you soon.

Why do you want to 'zap' me? You think I am a clone of ronron? You guys are so uptight about clones running around.

FYI: I am not a pappies running dog.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yawn! Another pappies running dog spotted or are you a clonr of ronron?

Limpeh will zap you soon.

Bro, I dunno about his previous posts. But I think what said is reasonable. It is indeed unsafe to live in JB.

Thailand (except the far south) is a better place to live in.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, one last one before I head for the joint I visited last night cos' Red label haven't finished.

I have friends, relatives and ex-colleagues living in JB. Heard of a few unfortunate stories before and myself was a regular visitor to JB during the 90s both for work and pleasure. My observation is too many Singaporeans are too flashy. Even without opening their mouths, you can detect their "I am a rich Sinkee, come rob me!" air.

As for LOS, I don't dare to say it's safe. Like any other place, things can still happen.

What I hate is the MSM and the PAP IBs portraying everywhere is bad except SG. Where in the world a honest taxi driver waiting for the traffic light got banged by a high speed ferrari beating the red light? Now, this is one of the least expected death and everything is silent now. SG suppose to be one of the safest place as reported by MSM got a student who went jogging and got raped and murdered and killer not caught.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK, one last one before I head for the joint I visited last night cos' Red label haven't finished.

I have friends, relatives and ex-colleagues living in JB. Heard of a few unfortunate stories before and myself was a regular visitor to JB during the 90s both for work and pleasure. My observation is too many Singaporeans are too flashy. Even without opening their mouths, you can detect their "I am a rich Sinkee, come rob me!" air.

As for LOS, I don't dare to say it's safe. Like any other place, things can still happen.

What I hate is the MSM and the PAP IBs portraying everywhere is bad except SG. Where in the world a honest taxi driver waiting for the traffic light got banged by a high speed ferrari beating the red light? Now, this is one of the least expected death and everything is silent now. SG suppose to be one of the safest place as reported by MSM got a student who went jogging and got raped and murdered and killer not caught.

even Australia is unsafe for the PAP. wahahhaha then why their sons and daughter stay in oversea if it is so unsafe??

safety is your own responsibility for the large part. The country can only do so much.

The whole issue is not really the safety, the whole issue is to insult their sinkie intelligence ( if they have any intelligence for this matter). PAP is losing out day by day. Many sinkies are moving out in masses.. PAP are suckers..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I dunno about his previous posts. But I think what said is reasonable. It is indeed unsafe to live in JB.

Thailand (except the far south) is a better place to live in.

There are crimes everywhere in all parts of the world.. Not fair for you to pinpoint JB only.. You think Sinkie Land is so crime free..???? I have been a regular visitor to JB for years.. So far so good..

The Rules are clear when you're in a foreign land.. Don't be a flashy big time Charlie if you don't want to be a target of robbers and crooks.. Be humble, be attentive to the surroundings..

Try staying in an Arabian barren dessert with no humans around if you want a totally crime free enviroment..