• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkapore One Country Two Systems. FT Drink Driver Arrested; No Handcuffs!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
driver_throws_beer_and_tries_to_flee_after_hitting_car-thumbnail.jpg

This man hit a STOMPer's car and fled, and after being chased down, threw away a beer bottle he had with him. The man also refused to cooperate with a female traffic police officer, who had to coax him into taking a breathalyser test for more than 20 times.

The STOMPer said the man, a Caucasian, was drunk as he failed the breathalyser test given by another male traffic police officer who arrived at the scene later on.

Said the STOMPer:

"I am writing this to share with netizens about my recent encounter with a drink driver.

"It was 11am on Friday (Feb 22) when my car was hit from the back by a drink driver. One would not expect to find a drink driver at such an odd hour but yes, he was one."

The STOMPer said he found out the man was a foreigner from his conversation with the traffic police woman.

The STOMPer added:

"After hitting my car, he sped away. Recovering from my shock quickly, I chased him. I managed to drive alongside his car and gestured for him to stop.

"Instead, he showed me his middle finger. Suddenly, he made a left turn into Valley road, and went against the flow of traffic.

"Luckily, there was no pedestrians crossing the road or any oncoming cars. As it was a two-way lane, I turned left and tried to block his path with my car.

"He, however, managed to inch his vehicle forward and quickly got out to throw away a San Miguel beer bottle. As I was approaching him, he shouted "F*** you Singaporean man" He then pushed my shoulder and uttered the four-letter word another time.

"I was so tempted to beat the daylight out of him but controlled my emotions. By then, a few workers from a nearby shop were gathering to watch the entire saga.

"One PRC worker told me he too saw him throw a bottle into the dustbin. Shortly after, a woman traffic police officer arrived and I have to say that I was very displeased with the way she handled the situation.

"She tried to coax him to blow into the breathalyser tester for more than 20 times but each time, he just gave a puff.

"I then called the traffic police operations room to voice my concern about the situation. In less than 10 minutes, a male traffic police officer arrived, followed by a Volvo Highway patrol and a police car.

"The man was then brought to the back of the Highway patrol car and made to put both hands at the boot. He was then ordered to give a long hard blow and he failed the test.

"He was subsequently arrested without any handcuffs. They put him at the back of the Highway patrol and told me he will be taken to police station."

BluewaterDiver said on 27 Feb, 2013 Report as offensive

Lastly, an update from Traffic Police. The legal limit for drink driving is not more than 35mg. His reading at the police station recorded a 34mg. Criminally, he may not be charge for drink driving but they still have not decided what they will be charging him as yet.

So, what's it like now? A Fallen Talent or a Foreign Thrash, you decide.

BluewaterDiver said on 27 Feb, 2013 Report as offensive

Hi everyone,

My name is Vince and I'm the said driver of the car that was hit by this jerk. He's a Canadian as I overheard him telling the female TP rider. I want to thank all of you for your replies & support in what I did as a Singaporean.

To clarify one reply that I should not have confronted a drunken driver. Well, after hitting my car, he sped off. My natural reaction was to pursue his car. Instead, he showed a middle finger. As to him driving against the flow of traffic on Valley road, I don't think I have in any way contributed to that. If so, this is as good as saying that, if he was being pursued by cops and he crashed into the pavement and killed someone, can the cops be blamed for pursuing him?

All these while, I did'nt know he was drink driving till he got out of the car & throw away the beer bottle.

Continue next comment

What will be the hospital blood test results which is more accurate? Maybe the Traffic Poodles will allow his liver to work for a few hours more to bring the blood alchohol reading down? Only under Lee Hsieng Loong premiership............

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Singapore police fear, the rich, the elites, the well connected and foreigners. They are only good at bullying poor and hapless locals.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all, throwing away a beer bottle do not mean he is drunken driver.

For drunken driving, the police cannot arrest him or handcuff him on the spot if he is co operative. How the police going to confirm he is drunken driving?? Even he fail the breath analyses test do not mean he is drunken driving. There are many cases that the driver fail the breath analyses test but pass the blood test... If he pass the blood test, he in not drunken driving so why need to handcuff him??

Therefore the police procedure is to bring him to the hospital to do the blood test( I mean 10 yrs ago, maybe now the station can do blood test). If he fail the test, the police will than handcuff him from the hospital to the station lock up. If he pass the blood test, the police need to bring him back the the location that where his car is parked. However we will always advise the driver to get someone to drive him back or take a cab and collect the car tomorrow. The decision is his, he can don't listen to the police and continue driving...:rolleyes:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

For drunken driving, the police cannot arrest him or handcuff him on the spot if he is co operative. How the police going to confirm he is drunken driving?? Even he fail the breath analyses test do not mean he is drunken driving. There are many cases that the driver fail the breath analyses test but pass the blood test... If he pass the blood test, he in not drunken driving so why need to handcuff him??

Therefore the police procedure is to bring him to the hospital to do the blood test( I mean 10 yrs ago, maybe now the station can do blood test). If he fail the test, the police will than handcuff him from the hospital to the station lock up. If he pass the blood test, the police need to bring him back the the location that where his car is parked. However we will always advise the driver to get someone to drive him back or take a cab and collect the car tomorrow. The decision is his, he can don't listen to the police and continue driving...:rolleyes:

Incedible analysis!

Just need to do a small search of the internet and we can find :

Consequences of Drink Driving in Singapore
There’s no fixed benchmark of how much you can drink before driving. Different drinks contain different level of alcohol content. Other factors include your body size, age, gender, and how much you are able to tolerate alcohol.
Alcohol will impair your driving judgment, coordination and reactions. The more you drink, the slower your reaction will be to the road condition. Your ability to proper control of the vehicle will also be affected.
When the alcohol enriched blood passes through the lungs, some of the alcohol will be circulated into the air in the lungs which can be detected by a breath sample taken by the breathalyser.

According to the Traffic Police of Singapore, and under the Road Traffic Act, a driver can be found to be convicted of drink driving in the following two instances, even if he has control of the vehicle.

The two instances are :
a) if the driver is found with more than the legal limit of 35 microgrammes (ug) of alcohol per 100 ml of breath, or
b) more than 80millimigrammes (mg) of alcohol per 100ml of blood

Even when the alcohol level is under the legal limit, the driver can still be charged with drink driving if he gets into an accident, as he is deemed to be unable to proper control of the vehicle.
The penalty of drink driving in Singapore is as follow :
1st offence - Fine of between $1,000 and $5,000 or up to 6 months imprisonment
2nd offence - Fine of between $3,000 and $10,000 and up to 12 months of imprisonment
3rd and subsequent offence - Fine of up to $30,000 and up to 3 years of imprisonment.

Anyone been found guilty of drink driving will also be barred from driving for at least 1 year, even he or she has not caused any traffic accidents.

So just because he is ang mo, for what he did, he is not drink driving and not guilty of an offence, izit?

Ani are see eh sai!!! The lizard is laughing :eek::eek:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
incredible, just incredible....

"Lastly, an update from Traffic Police. The legal limit for drink driving is not more than 35mg. His reading at the police station recorded a 34mg. Criminally, he may not be charge for drink driving but they still have not decided what they will be charging him as yet."

reminds me of the german student girl drug case, where she escape hangman noose

link-> http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx?pageid=438&n=german-woman-in-singapore-drug-case-escapes-gallows-2002-03-29

Initially charged with trafficking 687 grams marijuana
> 500 grams = Capital punishment -> gallows
charged later reduced to 281.6 grams (pure grass)

so I guess the canadian jerk was cut open, intestine drained and confirm 1mg short of drunk drinking...way to go PAP ! what a f*k1ing way to bow down to non-sinkies.. !!!!

Last edited:

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink driving foreigner shout ""fxxx you Singaporean ...."

angmojpg1361932714450-data.jpg

A foreigner who hit a STOMPer's car tries to flee before throwing away a beer bottle he had with him after being chased down.

The man also refused to cooperate with a female traffic police officer, who had to coax him into taking a breathalyser test for more than 20 times.

The STOMPer said the man, a Caucasian, was drunk as he failed the breathalyser test given by another male traffic police officer who arrived at the scene later on.

Said the STOMPer:

"I am writing this to share with netizens about my recent encounter with a drink driver.

"It was 11am on Friday (Feb 22) when my car was hit from the back by a drink driver. One would not expect to find a drink driver at such an odd hour but yes, he was one."

The STOMPer said he found out the man was a foreigner from his conversation with the traffic police woman.

The STOMPer added:

"After hitting my car, he sped away. Recovering from my shock quickly, I chased him. I managed to drive alongside his car and gestured for him to stop.

"Instead, he showed me his middle finger. Suddenly, he made a left turn into Valley road, and went against the flow of traffic.

"Luckily, there was no pedestrians crossing the road or any oncoming cars. As it was a two-way lane, I turned left and tried to block his path with my car.

"He, however, managed to inch his vehicle forward and quickly got out to throw away a San Miguel beer bottle. As I was approaching him, he shouted "F*** you Singaporean man" He then pushed my shoulder and uttered the four-letter word another time.

"I was so tempted to beat the daylight out of him but controlled my emotions. By then, a few workers from a nearby shop were gathering to watch the entire saga.

"One PRC worker told me he too saw him throw a bottle into the dustbin. Shortly after, a woman traffic police officer arrived and I have to say that I was very displeased with the way she handled the situation.

"She tried to coax him to blow into the breathalyser tester for more than 20 times but each time, he just gave a puff.

"I then called the traffic police operations room to voice my concern about the situation. In less than 10 minutes, a male traffic police officer arrived, followed by a Volvo Highway patrol and a police car.

"The man was then brought to the back of the Highway patrol car and made to put both hands at the boot. He was then ordered to give a long hard blow and he failed the test.

"He was subsequently arrested without any handcuffs. They put him at the back of the Highway patrol and told me he will be taken to police station."
4jpg1361932713360-data.jpg

1jpg1361932711740-data.jpg

2jpg1361932712472-data.jpg

5jpg1361932713968-data.jpg

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN,double standards. i was threatened to b handcuffed even I was co-operative at a road-block. And the son of bitch
Subaru driver was a hell-driver, racing to the Ubi TP to hv me tested. How I wish and hope that we all crashed together;
but it never did. Nevertheless, I passed the test.
Ang Moh took 2o tests?....showed that he is not co-operative;but to buy more time instead, to disperse alcohol.
In this case, I believe TP bo-chap n suggest they go civil.....What a Govt this place is???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drink driving foreigner shout ""fxxx you Singaporean ...."

The white colored shop house in the background used to be a Hylam Bakery that made yummy bread etc...the person forgot use the pass word again " chee soon juan"...ten police cars will appear...

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN,double standards. i was threatened to b handcuffed even I was co-operative at a road-block.

I doubt that very much. You must have said something stupid or acted in a threatening manner. Singapore is not the USA.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when the alcohol level is under the legal limit, the driver can still be charged with drink driving if he gets into an accident, as he is deemed to be unable to proper control of the vehicle.(Prancku quote)

Hi Bro, If he manage to pass both drunk driving and drink driving... It is very difficult to prove he is unable to proper control of the vehicle... The person will not admit that he could not control the vehicle. This will than for the police to prove it... Most of this type of cases the man will sure release uncharged... This is why you see the below replied from the police...

Lastly, an update from Traffic Police. The legal limit for drink driving is not more than 35mg. His reading at the police station recorded a 34mg. Criminally, he may not be charge for drink driving but they still have not decided what they will be charging him as yet. (FB writer quote)

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so will the stomper be charge for taking photo of the home duty personnel during their duty?

didnt wong cunt sing pass laws that disallow photo of the home team?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
This type of FT must let one of the ministars bring home to sayang, as part of the mandatory homestay programme between ministars and FTs.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
So after so many road kills, and promises of tougher penalties to reckless drivers by PAP ministers, this is the outcome?

Fucktard minister of home affairs TCH. Sinkies should vote him out for continued negligence of the traffice safety situation in Singapore.

WP, please send in a team to contest Pasir ris GRC in 2016.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even when the alcohol level is under the legal limit, the driver can still be charged with drink driving if he gets into an accident, as he is deemed to be unable to proper control of the vehicle.(Prancku quote)

Hi Bro, If he manage to pass both drunk driving and drink driving... It is very difficult to prove he is unable to proper control of the vehicle... The person will not admit that he could not control the vehicle. This will than for the police to prove it... Most of this type of cases the man will sure release uncharged... This is why you see the below replied from the police...

Lastly, an update from Traffic Police. The legal limit for drink driving is not more than 35mg. His reading at the police station recorded a 34mg. Criminally, he may not be charge for drink driving but they still have not decided what they will be charging him as yet. (FB writer quote)

Bro,
1 didn't this ang mo smashed into the stomper and got chased?
2 Is this not an accident?
3 didn't he drive against the traffic?

If so, still not drink driving offence?

If the police decided, for whatever reason (and we know why), not to 'criminally' charge him for drink driving, this is an entirely different issue altogether.

By the way bro, don't just rely on the words as you can see reported in Stomp. Words written on Stomp have proven more than once to be inaccurate or not correct, factually. For all we know, the police will still charge him for drink driving. Let's just wait and see.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the greatest cr@p sh!t excuse I ever heard. why are you trying to exonerate this white trash? unless you are also a white trash retrenched or sack from yur home country.
the very fact that he is driving AGAINST THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC constitute dangerous and reckless driving which is a chargeable and arrestable (on the spot) offense. for drunken driving, once you fail the breath analyser test, he is to be handcuffed. That and teh reckless driving against the flow of traffic are two major offence. Oh I forgot. maybe the traffic police should wait till he crashed into some school bus or killed some school kids(at 11 am) , wait for the judge to come down before handcuffing him. Cut all the crap bullsh!t logic. every id!ot knows that the longer you wait, the alcohol would metabolise in the blood stream and drop to low level. In US, if you do not give a blood test within an hour you are presumed guilty and they handcuffed people like him. I knwo as I saw a rude person got tasered in US for arguing and threatending agreesively over a minor traffic offense, then handcuffed and dumped into the back. no wonder so many stiupid sinkies including TP around kowtowing to such white trash. who knows he could also be high on drugs like ectasy even if the breath analyser is negative!!!!! farked up logic and double standard TP

Last edited:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the greatest cr@p sh!t excuse I ever heard. why are you trying to exonerate this white trash? unless you are also a white trash retrenched or sack from yur home country.

Bro, cool. cool.

From the broken england written, I thonk he is just trash, not necessarily white. By the way too, many white trash standard of england also pretty bad hor.

Cheers.

bluewolf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the fella was lucky that the drink driver was not charged with drink driving, else he would NOT be able to claim back insurance.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To make peace in the country, we need to stop all entry of foreigners and repatriate 2 million of them home. Sinkapore can manage 300k, not 3 million. Those remaining must earn at least 15k salary. And if they are ever arrested, they will be kicked out immediately.
Why does the government take nonsense from foreigners when it does not take it from sinkees?