• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Single Mother

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seldom mince my words. I say what I believe. I reckon that's what makes me nonpareil. The truth hurts, so be it.

Burger King thrives on convincing you that their menu is healthier. The same is for a single mother, attempting to legitimise that single mothers are par for the course, in our modern times.

Any men who are cajoled and convinced by such "propaganda" are absolute fools. They are gaslighted by a stream of persistent social conditioning posts, by a certain person in this forum, whom I shall not named, for the sake of civility.

Instead of looking for "sympathy" here (or maybe she is desperately looking for a gullible male loser forummer, which I am sure is aplenty), she should just look for the word "sympathy" in the dictionary. Well, "sympathy" is a word between shit and syphilis. Suffice to say, her threads and posts are a muddy flow of gabble and balderdash.

I have a couple of intimate partners in the course of my life. I am definitely not a slut, but surely, even if I am one, I am in a much better position than a single mother. I have slept with a couple of men before, but at least I am smart enough not to have a kid, given how much time I spend around prostatic fluid.

The single mother has announced that she is divorced, possibly due to abuse or otherwise. Well, it proves my point that single mothers are bad judges of a man's character. A single mother is prone to making bad decisions, not that I don't make bad decisions, but at the very least, I know when to "jump ship", instead of getting myself saddled with a daughter.

And to date, amongst my long list of single mother acquaintances, I haven't met a single mother who isn't manipulative. Once a single mother has a child, she realises the immense difficulties of raising her child alone. From there, she evolves into a hypersonic manipulative bitch.

If a man (whom she reckons is "a good fit" comes along, even a vegan) gives her an opportunity, her armoury of tricks will come into play. For instance, she would suggest a "double date" with her and her daughter for an outing. She will stage "accidents" like getting her daughter to call you "daddy" by "accident".

Though I am manipulative with the men I crave and desire for a relationship, but at least, I don't get an innocent child involved, in my (sometimes immoderate) consumption of passion.

Putting up randomly copied posters in a thread, consisting of so-called words of "wisdom", seeking sympathy from dull-witted forum male plodders, is surely an unequivocal sign, of a "serial gaslighter" single mother.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seldom mince my words. I say what I believe. I reckon that's what makes me nonpareil. The truth hurts, so be it.

Burger King thrives on convincing you that their menu is healthier. The same is for a single mother, attempting to legitimise that single mothers are par for the course, in our modern times.

Any men who are cajoled and convinced by such "propaganda" are absolute fools. They are gaslighted by a stream of persistent social conditioning posts, by a certain person in this forum, whom I shall not named, for the sake of civility.

Instead of looking for "sympathy" here (or maybe she is desperately looking for a gullible male loser forummer, which I am sure is aplenty), she should just look for the word "sympathy" in the dictionary. Well, "sympathy" is a word between shit and syphilis. Suffice to say, her threads and posts are a muddy flow of gabble and balderdash.

I have a couple of intimate partners in the course of my life. I am definitely not a slut, but surely, even if I am one, I am in a much better position than a single mother. I have slept with a couple of men before, but at least I am smart enough not to have a kid, given how much time I spend around prostatic fluid.

The single mother has announced that she is divorced, possibly due to abuse or otherwise. Well, it proves my point that single mothers are bad judges of a man's character. A single mother is prone to making bad decisions, not that I don't make bad decisions, but at the very least, I know when to "jump ship", instead of getting myself saddled with a daughter.

And to date, amongst my long list of single mother acquaintances, I haven't met a single mother who isn't manipulative. Once a single mother has a child, she realises the immense difficulties of raising her child alone. From there, she evolves into a hypersonic manipulative bitch.

If a man (whom she reckons is "a good fit" comes along, even a vegan) gives her an opportunity, her armoury of tricks will come into play. For instance, she would suggest a "double date" with her and her daughter for an outing. She will stage "accidents" like getting her daughter to call you "daddy" by "accident".

Though I am manipulative with the men I crave and desire for a relationship, but at least, I don't get an innocent child involved, in my (sometimes immoderate) consumption of passion.

Putting up randomly copied posters in a thread, consisting of so-called words of "wisdom", seeking sympathy from dull-witted forum male plodders, is surely an unequivocal sign, of a "serial gaslighter" single mother.
KNN are you talking about @cloudy ? KNN

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least my dear, she has only one child. I know of a lady who produced 6 children to get baby bonuses from govt and trapped a man to be by her side, she gave one son away like a fish burger. And now she’s married to a former drug addict(her 2nd marriage). It is sad to see some woman has zero substance within themselves and procreate. Those poor children will need a lot of counseling, or else they would most likely end up as drug addicts/criminals.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's important for the new man to be able to get along with her daughter from the previous marriage. If they both can't get along, mum's relationship with the boyfriend may not last long.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's important for the new man to be able to get along with her daughter from the previous marriage. If they both can't get along, mum's relationship with the boyfriend may not last long.

If the new man is a pedophile who got close to the woman just so he can get to the daughter... :sneaky:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN are you talking about @cloudy ? KNN
Oh dear, I believe she is. I sense a cat fight coming our way. :eek::biggrin:

shocked-man-eating-popcorn-watching-movie-surprised-handsome-bearded-male-fresh-suspense-tv-wide-open-eyes-145315149.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
no doubt raising a child alone is immensely difficult. raising one with lots of help is already no walk in the park. But I've seen different coping mechanisms. Quite a few involve manipulation, but that presupposes a willing pool of plodders. Quite a large number of men seem to fall into this category, but I've also seen other ways they cope. I've seen a few buckle down into ultra-realism and throw out all the BS in their lives including your aforementioned plodders.

The main difference I've noticed has been how they became single mothers in the 1st place. Some were just plain too horny and fell for a guy, but are earnestly out to have a better life. This category has my respect. Others decided to have a child to manipulate a man in the 1st place. As a leopard is unwilling to give up its spots, these creatures stick to their modus operandi.

Whilst sticking to your guns is usually a bonus, a nuanced assessment of the situation is almost always a synergistic complement. Perhaps a broader view of your single parent friends will provide some useful dimension to your stance on single mothers.

a good day to you. :notworthy:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle thoughts is that single mother can jia sai lo KNN the world has so many womans and singles woman and divorcee woman without the need to swallow 2 baggage at the same time KNN as my uncle said before only m&d and amdk will do this with a predicted no good ending KNN only single dad is acceptable in this society with happy ending KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
no doubt raising a child alone is immensely difficult. raising one with lots of help is already no walk in the park. But I've seen different coping mechanisms. Quite a few involve manipulation, but that presupposes a willing pool of plodders. Quite a large number of men seem to fall into this category, but I've also seen other ways they cope. I've seen a few buckle down into ultra-realism and throw out all the BS in their lives including your aforementioned plodders.

The main difference I've noticed has been how they became single mothers in the 1st place. Some were just plain too horny and fell for a guy, but are earnestly out to have a better life. This category has my respect. Others decided to have a child to manipulate a man in the 1st place. As a leopard is unwilling to give up its spots, these creatures stick to their modus operandi.

Whilst sticking to your guns is usually a bonus, a nuanced assessment of the situation is almost always a synergistic complement. Perhaps a broader view of your single parent friends will provide some useful dimension to your stance on single mothers.

wahsei, your england can match ts
you ish keyi :thumbsup:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yehhh.. 你说什么屁 .... Practice yr English is it?

But I like it...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auntie, go mind yr own biz....

Yr cocksucking stories amazes me clutching one cock after another....

But I like to fuck u one day....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Don't see anything wrong being a single mother. Some women just want a kid and when they get one, all her pressure is released. Job done.
There is even one japanese single mother who brought up her son with no issues. Now doing O level.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn claire u would be chill to hang out with,ur opinions are witty,cognitively delightful and quite original,and listen to u talk....rather than those that pad their words with all kinds of convoluted vocabulary and overly complicated sentences to appear like intellectual cocks....but the content is as stale as subway veggie salad sandwiches and parroted from somewhere.

U remind me of the writer and podcaster bronze age pervert.

Are u sure ur not a man and not a woman?