• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Single Mother

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I seldom mince my words. I say what I believe. I reckon that's what makes me nonpareil. The truth hurts, so be it.

Burger King thrives on convincing you that their menu is healthier. The same is for a single mother, attempting to legitimise that single mothers are par for the course, in our modern times.

Any men who are cajoled and convinced by such "propaganda" are absolute fools. They are gaslighted by a stream of persistent social conditioning posts, by a certain person in this forum, whom I shall not named, for the sake of civility.

Instead of looking for "sympathy" here (or maybe she is desperately looking for a gullible male loser forummer, which I am sure is aplenty), she should just look for the word "sympathy" in the dictionary. Well, "sympathy" is a word between shit and syphilis. Suffice to say, her threads and posts are a muddy flow of gabble and balderdash.

I have a couple of intimate partners in the course of my life. I am definitely not a slut, but surely, even if I am one, I am in a much better position than a single mother. I have slept with a couple of men before, but at least I am smart enough not to have a kid, given how much time I spend around prostatic fluid.

The single mother has announced that she is divorced, possibly due to abuse or otherwise. Well, it proves my point that single mothers are bad judges of a man's character. A single mother is prone to making bad decisions, not that I don't make bad decisions, but at the very least, I know when to "jump ship", instead of getting myself saddled with a daughter.

And to date, amongst my long list of single mother acquaintances, I haven't met a single mother who isn't manipulative. Once a single mother has a child, she realises the immense difficulties of raising her child alone. From there, she evolves into a hypersonic manipulative bitch.

If a man (whom she reckons is "a good fit" comes along, even a vegan) gives her an opportunity, her armoury of tricks will come into play. For instance, she would suggest a "double date" with her and her daughter for an outing. She will stage "accidents" like getting her daughter to call you "daddy" by "accident".

Though I am manipulative with the men I crave and desire for a relationship, but at least, I don't get an innocent child involved, in my (sometimes immoderate) consumption of passion.

Putting up randomly copied posters in a thread, consisting of so-called words of "wisdom", seeking sympathy from dull-witted forum male plodders, is surely an unequivocal sign, of a "serial gaslighter" single mother.
My favorite adage :
Women understand women, yet they hate each other....

"The shroud of the Dark side has fallen. Begun, the bitch war has." ......Yoda.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
enjoy reading the occasional (and rare) pointed jibe of my dear sister. too much testosterones here. we need balance from estrogeners. few but well written pieces by our forum sisters here are greatly appreciated, including those from the divorced, separated, married, and single moms (every female contributor except the forum virgin).

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
enjoy reading the occasional (and rare) pointed jibe of my dear sister. too much testosterones here. we need balance from estrogeners. few but well written pieces by our forum sisters here are greatly appreciated, including those from the divorced, separated, married, and single moms (every female contributor except the forum virgin).
even the aforementioned swear master (mistress) does have the occasional nugget of interesting info.... :roflmao:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Don't see anything wrong being a single mother. Some women just want a kid and when they get one, all her pressure is released. Job done.
There is even one japanese single mother who brought up her son with no issues. Now doing O level.
I can't see in anyway of having a child is = to pressure release. It takes a lot of responsibility and committment to raise a child. how is that a pressure release?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main difference I've noticed has been how they became single mothers in the 1st place. Some were just plain too horny and fell for a guy, but are earnestly out to have a better life. This category has my respect. Others decided to have a child to manipulate a man in the 1st place. As a leopard is unwilling to give up its spots, these creatures stick to their modus operandi.
A woman needs a man to have a better life? in what way? care to elobarate?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL Sammyboy is turning into an Agony Aunt forum.
I went to check what does Agony Aunt means.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/agony-aunt

agony aunt
a person, usually a woman, who gives advice to people with personal problems, especially in a regular magazine or newspaper article

Personal problems related to what? relationship, family and relationship drama?

Errr...Personally, i don't take advice from women. i don't even want to have anything to do with women. Peace and quiet is achieved after i stay away from women. ( from my experience) Less things to do, less bullshit to deal with, no more emotional crap, simpicity is achieved and happiness followed. Why give yourself extra problems and things to do?

everyone is diff, care to share?

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a underlying desire( I should not use pressure) for a woman to have a child.
The sequence is like this.. man and woman fall in love, then children comes out of this love union.

Your statement seems to be like a woman only care what she wants and she manipulate her way to get a guy for that. Subsequently, the guy will pay for her want (a child) in that. That is so messed up.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to check what does Agony Aunt means.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/agony-aunt

agony aunt
a person, usually a woman, who gives advice to people with personal problems, especially in a regular magazine or newspaper article

Personal problems related to what? relationship, family and relationship drama?

Errr...Personally, i don't take advice from women. i don't even want to have anything to do with women. Peace and quiet is achieved after i stay away from women. ( from my experience) Less things to do, less bullshit to deal with, no more emotional crap, simpicity is achieved and happiness followed. Why give yourself extra problems and things to do?

everyone is diff, care to share?
KNN my uncle thoughts is after he had sex with woman he will want to be left alone no matter how sexy the woman can be KNN for prostitute he usually ask them to leave even is booked till morning KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the source image