• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore's next PM to be decided among younger members of Cabinet: PM Lee

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCJ and his comment re: elderly collecting cardboard as an exercise speaks loud and clear about his sympathy and understanding of the financially challenging life for elderly citizens.
He may speak well and better than CCS, may be better looking, but it appears that he lacks an understanding of the lives of the average Singaporean.
Why, I do not know why?
May be HSK is more suitable, but his recent health matters.
May be Tharman should be the next PM, regardless that he is close to age 60.
Hopefully, he can serve as the PM for one term.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recommend Tin Pei Ling for the position of sinkieland's pm.

IMG_6874.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its obvious to me that Gay Loong is already mood. He is waiting to ROD in 2020. He is taking the opportunity to travel everywhere on free govt holidays with his equally jiakliaobee wife, and we have heard not even a mouse squeak on him about recent crisis like Zika, etc. And now, the lazy asshole has the audacity to say that the younger members of the cabinet will pick the next PM? what is this shit? This is called succession planning?