• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Most Well-liked Celebrity Blogger Slams Nicole Seah Hard!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xiaxue is well liked??!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!

You moronic dumbass :mad:

Xiaxue is 100 times more chio than your big butt Nicole and 1000 times more well-liked by the Gen Y gals. Just compare their dressing, no Gen Y gals will dress like Nicolem they are dress like Xiaxue!

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiaxue is 100 times more chio than your big butt Nicole and 1000 times more well-liked by the Gen Y gals. Just compare their dressing, no Gen Y gals will dress like Nicolem they are dress like Xiaxue!

clown clinton666.....no matter hw chio they are.....u dun have any chance lah....
U sex partner , Ivebert is waiting for u!!
Both clowns of ThIS FORUM:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah right! Only the shallow Gen Y's like Tin Pei Ling will dress like her.

Creepy Woman in White

***edited to remove link to avoid bringing more traffic to her site and generating more income for her.

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retards are just jealous of Xiaxue, she is way more beautiful than Nicole!

hey you clinton666 you retarded gay doggie, i suspect that while you are watching the rallies, and watching tv, you are secretly using your mother's soiled panties for masturbation... isn't it you young punk? by the way, teenagers are not allowed to vote.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
That cheap slut Xiasway words you also take so seriously hah? PuhLEASE lor... Everyone knows her pussy is open season as long as you are angmoh. Her CB is so loose ler until it's like stirring porridge....

Clinton69 and dickbert...stop dreaming of getting into her pants lah. Tiny softcocks like you... It would be throwing a chair down the hallway... Now I understand how come 2 of you can come up with so much shit regularly. Your entire literary universe stems from Xiasway's posts. Sad...

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
...FB Likes don't mean anything. But I'm just irrationally annoyed...

To err is human.

To get jealous is also human.

Clint & XX, tell yourselves that everything is going to be alright. Take it easy, don't be so hard on yourselves.

Advice for Ah XX girl, please reduce your expletive. It may seems to make you look as cool (an illusion) as boys but you don't want your children to grow up spewing filth at you and your loved ones.

15q5kpz.jpg

Last edited:

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of great people - toward their ending years make their greatest mistake.
So it is not unusual for LKY to lose people respect for him.
It does not give you the right to do anything you want even if you save someone life. Enough is enough - he is paid to do his job and very well paid as well.
We do not owe him anything in return.
Mao will have the same issue if there was Facebook then....
My advise : Retire gracefully....
Even the greatest dynasty in China (Tang) also end hopelessly.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Clinton666 is indeed the forum clown. Imagine calling xiaxue "more beautiful than Nicole Seah"... i have come to the conclusion Clinton666 meant the opposite for everything he says.

So when he says "you moronic dumbass" he meant "i moronic dumbass"... make sense?