• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's ISD Is The Most Respected Intelligence Agency In Asia

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you straight off that Mas Selamat's escape is REAL. The only secret is HOW he escaped, and the real cause may not be what we heard in the media. I'm not telling.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's ISD Is The Most Respected and ENVYed Intelligence Agency In Asia - They are becos they can let loose the Most Wanted Terrorist and still get praised by their boss for doing a good Job!

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The success of the ISD can be attributed to their small area of coverage and as such can practice greater control. It would be a different scenario if they were to operate in a bigger country.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
uniquely singapore, the police get outrun by a limp

It's unique alright and it's a shame. They activated the police and the armed forces, the biggest mobilisation the country has ever seen forming a dragnet to comb the entire island. Trying to look for a fugitive that they are not sure of physical details or outlook other than an assumption that he may or may not limp. It's a big joke and the worst embarrassment one can ever imagine.:o

Cheers.:biggrin:

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like but the career path of a dedicated loyal ISD ossifer can lead to the highest paid do-fuck-all job in the land..the Presidency !!

That's what a lifetime of probing arseholes and carrying balls can do for you.

TaikoTai

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can catch him again, provided they can, will you guys still have negative impressions or will you have new found confidence in them???

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh?? I think he only limps only when he's walking but doesn't limp when he's running???

Its not fair to blame the gurkhas lah. Mas is a hardened terrorist while the Gurkha only have experience guarding the old mans house & Sinkie prisoners.:biggrin:

Whether he walks with a limp or runs with a limp is not the point, the point is the people guarding him are not even sure or dont even know.:p

That place is a maximum security detention area and Mas is a terrorist, hardened or otherwise regardless, all security personnels are suppose to be alert at all times.:p

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That place is a maximum security detention area and Mas is a terrorist, hardened or otherwise regardless, all security personnels are suppose to alert at all times.:p

Maybe they should have put him in Queenstown remand centre, where they held Chee. At least they have some 'police' experience there.

The supposedly 'maximum' security centre must be run by trusted party members. Must be very busy with more impt things like renovations, etc. As someone has pointed out 'complacency' has set in the gov't lah. :o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they can catch him again, provided they can, will you guys still have negative impressions or will you have new found confidence in them???

The negative impression is about how the guy escaped & after all the PAP white wash, can we trust the PAP that everything is OK now? We still don't know the embarrasing details & if anything concrete has been done do we?

If they catch him in Malaysia or Indonesia I hope they hang on to him him because I'm not sure the Spore authorites can hang on to him.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's ISD Is The Most Respected and ENVYed Intelligence Agency In Asia - They are becos they can let loose the Most Wanted Terrorist and still get praised by their boss for doing a good Job!

They are... and this is an irrefutable FACT... the highest paid and least worked in Asia. How how not to envy??:confused::mad:

Last edited:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

They have to capture him at all costs and they better do. Terrorists have no regards for human lives, remember that. The whole country and perhaps its allies are at his mercy should he ever becomes active again and makes a return hit. There never will be new found confidence, doing a right dont correct a wrong that's been allowed to happen. Nevertheless, their complacency can be forgiven but not forgotten.:p

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they should have put him in Queenstown remand centre, where they held Chee. At least they have some 'police' experience there.

The supposedly 'maximum' security centre must be run by trusted party members. Must be very busy with more impt things like renovations, etc. As someone has pointed out 'complacency' has set in the gov't lah. :o

I believe thay cant or wont put him in a remand centre. He's a suspected terrorist and not an alleged criminal. Besides they need to isolate such radicals from influencing, corrupting or even recruiting other inmates.:rolleyes:

Well, that Whitley Road detention centre is a maximum security centre and are run by ISD personnels and gurkhas. These people are said to be rotated out periodically to prevent any personnel-inmates relationship association. And believe it or not, normal civillian can hardly get near this place. Anyway, arrogance breeds complacency. Perhaps they thought they are infallible.:o

Renovations etc, whatever the reason is it cannot be an excuse for a security lapse, a breach that has consequences serious such as a breakout. Not to mention the escape of one that's no ordinary terrorist but a terrorist leader for that matter.:o

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respected by whom? Phantom yes-men? Or those under the ISD payroll? If WKS was to wake up from his hallucinations, the public in general dont have to look far if they want a stage comedy.

Sometimes the PAP surprises me with their logic. The secret police who can is the agent to locking u up for life without trial is to be loved and respected? They gotta be kidding me rite????

limbeitanre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like but the career path of a dedicated loyal ISD ossifer can lead to the highest paid do-fuck-all job in the land..the Presidency !!

That's what a lifetime of probing arseholes and carrying balls can do for you.

So wad has our samurai do in lieu of the escape? Still hiding in istana logging in to sammyboy everyday instead of lending a helping hand? And saying terms like "mountain won't come, you want you come"?

xia suay xia suay...

hiak hak hiak...

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relatively speaking, and what is humanly possible, you are right. My only worry is human complacency and misplacement of priorities in national security. I only support an ISD that continues to aim to stay on the winning side for the country and its people. Many intelligence agencies degrade with time.