• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's ISD Is The Most Respected Intelligence Agency In Asia

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's ISD Is The Most Respected Intelligence Agency In Asia

Tell it to this guy!

340x.jpg

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,
Do you really think that any internal angecies; more over ISD would be that careless to let a detainee escape?
Accident do happen, but very very rare.
I do not think so.
Nobody get lets off alive.

My humble two cents.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,
Do you really think that any internal angecies; more over ISD would be that careless to let a detainee escape?
I do not think so.
Nobody get lets off alive.

My humble two cents.

common now, you guys don't know shit, we actually let him go after implanted global positioning chip inside him, we know exactly where he is, who he meet all the time and we will strike yes we will strike, in our good time

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes the PAP surprises me with their logic. The secret police who can is the agent to locking u up for life without trial is to be loved and respected? They gotta be kidding me rite????

WRDC sounds like a nice resort to me. Can check in and out easily.

A secret police run by muslims on the other hand.... not so nice

http://www.fpif.org/fpiftxt/5502

Mamdouh Habib, an Australian citizen, was living in Sydney with his wife and four children when he took a trip alone to Pakistan to find a home for his family. When Habib boarded a bus for the Islamabad airport to return home, Pakistani police seized him and took him to a police station, where he was subjected to various crude torture techniques, including electric shocks and beating. At one point, he was forced to hang by the arms above a drum-like mechanism that administered an electric shock when touched. Pakistani police asked him repeatedly if he was with al-Qaeda, and if he trained in Afghanistan. Habib responded "No" over and over until he passed out.

After 15 days in the Pakistani prison, Habib was transferred to U.S. agents who flew him to Cairo. When he arrived, Omar Solaimon, chief of Egyptian security, informed him that Egypt receives $10 million for every confessed terrorist they hand over to the United States. Habib stated that during his five months in Egypt, “there was no interrogation, only torture.” His skin was burned with cigarettes and he was threatened with dogs, beaten, and repeatedly shocked with a stun gun. During this time, he heard American voices in the prison, but Egyptians were in charge of the torture. In Michael Otterman's book American Torture: From the Cold War to Abu Ghraib and Beyond (Pluto Press 2007), Habib said he was drugged and began to hallucinate: “I feel like a dead person. I was gone. I become crazy.” He remembers admitting things to interrogators, anything they asked: “I didn’t care ... at this point I was ready to die.” .........................

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The negative impression is about how the guy escaped & after all the PAP white wash, can we trust the PAP that everything is OK now? We still don't know the embarrasing details & if anything concrete has been done do we?

If they catch him in Malaysia or Indonesia I hope they hang on to him him because I'm not sure the Spore authorites can hang on to him.

You retard! ISD has crippled and captured the entire JI organisation. Mas is impotent without the JI.

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's society has become more diverse, with the influx of immigrants, foreign workers and students.

Mr Lee said the ISD will have to be watchful that foreign intelligence agencies do not use this inflow to smuggle in agents, to blend into Singapore's society and be activated later on.

They fail to stop a murder happened in our Home ground.

Indonesian prosecutors formally charged a former top intelligence official on Thursday with the murder of a prominent rights activist who died of arsenic poisoning during a flight to the Netherlands in 2004.

Prosecutors said Muchdi Purwoprandjono, a former deputy chief of Indonesia's National Intelligence Agency (BIN), had abused his powers and assigned an agent to poison Munir Thalib, an outspoken critic of the country's military.

A former pilot of national carrier Garuda, Pollycarpus Priyanto, has been sentenced to 20 years for serving Munir a poison-laced drink while in transit in Singapore's Changi airport.

The case has been regarded as a key test of the government's determination to uphold the rule of law, as well as the accountability of several state agencies, including the spy agency.

This is the first time a top intelligence agency official has undergone trial, an indication of the government's commitment to bring justice to rights abuse victims.

"The defendant is charged for acting alone or together with Pollycarpus conducting a premeditated murder of human rights activist Munir during a flight from Jakarta to Den Haag," said prosecutor Cirus Sinaga.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will make you a cripple if you continue to badmouthed my country.:mad:

PAP already screwing me lah. They have been doing it to me all all my life. Its getting bad to worse. :biggrin:

Since when has Singapore been your country? It belongs to the Lee clan & the elites. Your just another digit & replaceable with a cheaper FT. :eek:

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISD is made up of people who are politically reliable first, capable second.

So inside, they concentrate on doctrines instead of innovation.

Haven't you read enough of Strait Times editorials by ex-ISD people? They write as if they're expecting the readers to be their subordinates. i.e. carry their balls and agree with whatever they write. I get a nauseating feeling whenever I read them...

They probably haven't engaged adversarial debate before. Such low quality writing...

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you travelled out of Singapre since the escape?

The only thing thats been crippled is the traffic in & out of Spore. :mad:

The rest of the Singaporean population is just simpletons !

Waiting for things to happen before they happen to affect them then they take action !

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISD is made up of people who are politically reliable first, capable second.

So inside, they concentrate on doctrines instead of innovation.

Haven't you read enough of Strait Times editorials by ex-ISD people? They write as if they're expecting the readers to be their subordinates. i.e. carry their balls and agree with whatever they write. I get a nauseating feeling whenever I read them...

They probably haven't engaged adversarial debate before. Such low quality writing...

Usually if there's no need for polite conversation, I'd like to tell them to f*** off and die.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sporean guys on the $$1million mission now about to get hold of him...:p
reading says hes eating mee bakso at the moment :biggrin:

kezuxy.jpg

common now, you guys don't know shit, we actually let him go after implanted global positioning chip inside him, we know exactly where he is, who he meet all the time and we will strike yes we will strike, in our good time

A

Alu862

Well if you want to believe the SDP's alternative view that he died under torture, isn't that better? Means that there's no need to harp on his escape