• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans working as fruit pickers in OZ

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible that he got his PR way before or has a kid studying uni here, and sponsored him.

He could even be illegal. LOL!

Bro neddy,

Maybe he parked his A$5million in some properties, collect good rent and decided to work in the farm to pass time, keep fit and healthy... maybe. :confused: :*:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol I mentioned "Disneyland with the death penalty", today to an ang moh today and he laughed when the subject of Singapore came up. Guess I'll add most expensive city in the world the next time as well.
If you earn the money here, it is fine.
People are known to buy electronics here to bring back Singapore. I was surprised too.

Singapore is too costly.

I visit the COURTS or Harvey Norman website and I kind of understand. $100-$200 cheaper here.
Why? because they do not have to pay the landlord ridiculous rent!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh go all the way to serpentine? I think lose on fuel money...but thanks fornthe advise..one.sydney chap told me things r actually same in perth n sydney for makan out.

Bro The_Hypocrite,

Try checking this out: http://www.shopadocket.com.au/regions/perth/restaurants :smile: :rolleyes:

In Perth, you have the Super Special $15 meal deal - Chicken Parmigiana with Beer or Glass of Wine at Serpertine Tarven. Not too bad either. :eek: :p

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many ways to "save" in aussieland. Another way is to join your local RSL club. Meat raffle, cheap food etc. the only caveat is your will power not to spend too much on the pokies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My experience is that sinkies are even lazier than the government makes them out to be. :rolleyes:

aiya... your choice of gf must b lousy if they sleep like cold fish.

so you managed to give a downunder kissing to some hot blonde?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a guy in KL who picked apples or some fruits in aussieland, came home and took his son along and they came home and bought a house.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to apply for this position?

What is the package like?

Do I need to pay the agent any fees upfront?