• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Please Speak Up!!!

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
scared anot ?

admin_isd_logo.jpg

Numbed and shivering...........bbbrrrrrrrrr...............:biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last time i illustrated by posting with a :oIo: ... the guy whose avatar is a turban head put me on infraction ... :mad:

that same turban head "Anti-Muslim" donno voilated how many infractions already, problem is nobody is giving him..

could be a PAP mole for all you know....practising false flag operations..

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever heard a Singaporean say something negative when interviewed on the street? I however cannot fathom the same in an anon forum like this.

The man on the street is an average idiot ! Provided no value what so ever. Not spending at malls. But making the streets crowded and Singapore unattractive.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

The man on the street is an average idiot ! Provided no value what so ever. Not spending at malls. But making the streets crowded and Singapore unattractive.

do you think our 141th has to opportunity to interview non idiots? if they do, will they edit those comments against the pap? :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
are you tolerant of "religious" postings of the Christian faith too?

as long as those evangelists don't proselytize so persistently, you keep your faith and keep it well to yourself, why force it upon others? :p

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as those evangelists don't proselytize so persistently, you keep your faith and keep it well to yourself, why force it upon others? :p

why do you stop people from talking? if they have something to say let them say it...if you don't like don't listen loh..:biggrin:

but someone else may be interested to listen.

if you keep faith to yourself, it's not Christianity...geddit?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
why do you stop people from talking? if they have something to say let them say it...if you don't like don't listen loh..:biggrin:

but someone else may be interested to listen.

if you keep faith to yourself, it's not Christianity...geddit?

heheh...

i only like to stop bullshit right in its track :p:p:p

the Christian faith is fine with me, as its tenets does get people to look at this world thru' the eyes of compassion and love. the annoying part come when evangelists start condemning others saying people would go to hell when they don't believe in Christ?

if Christ looked at the world thru' the eyes of compassion and love, it doesn't make any sense that anyone would be going to hell, does it? both very contradictory notions if you think about it carefully.

walk the talk. when people see the virtues of a practitioner of compassion and love, they will be drawn to the person naturally, there's no need to brag or coerce anyone into believing. :p:p:p

tokselehon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people don't dare to speak up in public. But there are some dare to speak up but the Media in Singapore will not show it in newspaper or TV news.
Just how many people nowdays believe the news in newspaper,radio or TV. Just ask people around you.
You are right.

Apparently many dare not speak up bcos lau li is still alive, but after his demise I am very sure, you may agree that many great Singaporeans out there, not only speak up but vote the Opposition in good faith no matter who comes in - the very earliest time is this coming GE, not to far away.

So Opposition, please keep out from being 'wrong' by lky pap, the least to do is 'buat bodoh' and do not engage stupidly with the lky pap that you guys end up paying for nothing to the lky pap. And as for the great Singaporeans, just pretend to support lky pap in the head, for money pay-out, or upgrading your flat or anything good for the whole family but waiting to vote the Opposition by the heart any time soon on coming GE.

Good luck.