• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Please Speak Up!!!

Lorong18

i'm a post-narcissist you see... particularly like to reflect on what i've written over the years :p

I am not a post whore but a post John

Like going to Geylang. The intention is to enjoy, just fuck and forget.

So I post, say my piece, then forget.

But sometimes a fuck is memorable and you dwell upon the WL and go back to her to have your cock sucked and lick her pussy

Sometimes a thread is memorable, after posting, keep checking for other people's response and even bookmark it for keepsake.

But whores get old and from 150 downgrade to 80 and downgrade to 40, then retire

So threads also fade from memory

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal,

i agree with u that singaporeans should speak up against bad policies and other things that affect singaporean livelihood.

We should encourage the PAP MPs (at least 79 of them, factoring out the father , the son and holy goh)to speak up at the parliament and not ask questions

If these PAP MPs pretend to toe the line becos of money or the existence of Old fart, keeping quiet at the parliament, the common man speaking up in the streets may not make a difference.

Hopefully when old fart passes away this year, the debate at the parliament will be more intense, and perhaps, speaking up from the common men may hold water.

Meanwhile, the PAP people are only interested to tell people about LKY's history ad nauseam

Agree with your posts on the many points that you raised. There were exceptions where PAP MPs were concerned such such Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Soo Khoon and they gave the ministers a hard time. This time around absolutely nobody except for flashes from Inderjeet who is expected to retire at next GE.

Yes, many are expect the dynamics to drastically change when old man leaves. And for the better.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking up here serves as a form of consolidating people's power to aid opposition members to win in the next election. Don't underestimate the power of internet. You will see all these people physically when the time comes for the fall of PAP. Opposition members will than see more concrete help coming forth...

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with your posts on the many points that you raised. There were exceptions where PAP MPs were concerned such such Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Soo Khoon and they gave the ministers a hard time. This time around absolutely nobody except for flashes from Inderjeet who is expected to retire at next GE.

Yes, many are expect the dynamics to drastically change when old man leaves. And for the better.

You see the pattern.. they either only speak up when going out, or if they speak out, they're on their way out.

That's why the majority are a silent lot.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a post whore but a post John... But sometimes a fuck is memorable and you dwell upon the WL and go back to her to have your cock sucked and lick her pussy. Sometimes a thread is memorable, after posting, keep checking for other people's response and even bookmark it for keepsake.
But whores get old and from 150 downgrade to 80 and downgrade to 40, then retire. So threads also fade from memory
Nice parallel. :p:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Scroobal,

The old forum everyone fuck everyone and can curse and swear like nothing.

No point system back then hor, so everyone seem to speak up lah!

Not here hor, can kenna ZAPPED like in Sammy sex forum for NO REASON one!

I still kinda like old forum leh!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
... There were exceptions where PAP MPs were concerned such such Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Soo Khoon and they gave the ministers a hard time ...

last i recalled, Mr. Tan S.K was made the Mr. Speaker in the Parliament? such irony...

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
The media has always been used by politicians as a tool which is not unique to Singapore.

What is unique to Singapore is "media" has become exclusively for PAP's use and abuse.

What is worse in Singapore is that the 154th mouthpiece while boot-licking the PAP, unashamedly claims to be the national daily, speaking for Singapore and Singaporeans!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, have you retired totally from cheonging Geylang

I still cheong but not as often, partly because getting older, partly because save money

Also PRC freelancers killing all the legalised OKT

Garment says OK what.

Freelance PRCs so many in KTVs. How many freelancers charge nowadays? Let's say a real pretty SYT PRC freelancer charge how much nowadays?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
scared anot ?

admin_isd_logo.jpg

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the last time i illustrated by posting with a :oIo: ... the guy whose avatar is a turban head put me on infraction ... :mad:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speak against the PAP? u all know well who r the dogs here :wink:

gahmen have set up a department specifically to deal with criticism on the Internet. These are full time govt paid employees who write this stuff. The plan of course is to discredit anyone who criticises them, giving the impression that they are ordinary citizens.

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, remind yourselves that this is anon forum for the vast majority. Feel free to comment, express your views without fear and ask questions to seek answers. Do everything in a responsible manner. Allowance is always there for cranky and eccentric days as no one is perfect.

very hard lah, any thread started with just a talk of the word "religion", they will end up in Trash folder..

you just said it, when there are rules, people are kiasi mah...

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
over the last 2 years, i find it pretty amusing to engage trolls, and i must admit that i've learned a lot from them, not the trolling antics but i mean the content and engagement is so valuable to me, and i've learned to be more patient and to be tolerant of different views that may be present.

are you tolerant of "religious" postings of the Christian faith too?