• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans got the Singapore that they deserved

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else is there to say?

Perhaps PAP inclined people do not take part in Interent straw pollings.
Perhaps PAP inclined people do not eat at that part of hawker center I was in.

I had thought of retiring in another part of the world. I do have enough money luckily to do that.
In last week, I thought perhaps I need not find another part of the world as this place is where I was born and I can even live my last days here happily.

Whether from fear, or greed, or well thought out reasons, Singaporeans have spoken.

A decision that I respect.

Singaporeans got the Singapore that they voted for, and a future that they collectively deserved.

With nothing more to say, I bid folks here goodbye and best of luck to thei future of them and their kids.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had thought of retiring in another part of the world. I do have enough money luckily to do that.

In last week, I thought perhaps I need not find another part of the world as this place is where I was born and I can even live my last days here happily.

With nothing more to say, I bid folks here goodbye and best of luck to thei future of them and their kids.

Which part of the world are you heading?

I'll be in Vancouver......... maybe one day I'll come back as an FT :smile:

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal

things are looking much better. all along, the political realists have said that this transformation will take 2-3 elections to play out. 1 election down, 1-2 more left to go

comeon guys, don't give up...permanently

i'm bailing out now, heading to my trout streams and ski slopes for the next few years...till the next GE comes along!

I will never give up on Singapore, but will stay away most of the time until we have a genuine management overhaul

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was once in Australia. Within a couple months of qualifying for PR. But I could
not feel that was a place I wanted to live on in and when I was called to go to another part of the world, I left. No regrets on that.

I think sadly the world is living on borrowed time. The world have decided, like Singaporeans have decided, to go on with the way that they known.

We all, collectively, will pay the price for that. Something we cannot do anything about. Since I can do little or nothing, I might as well go
smell roses and enjoy whatever left of life as we know over the next couple of years.

Eat, drink and be merry. Do not fuck care about anything else!

jw5

Loyal
Singaporeans got the Singapore that they voted for, and a future that they collectively deserved.

You just joined this forum (with this nickname) in May 2011, and here you are bidding goodbye? :o

Errrrrr, goodbye to you too................................. :rolleyes:

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was once in Australia. Within a couple months of qualifying for PR. But I could
not feel that was a place I wanted to live on in and when I was called to go to another part of the world, I left. No regrets on that.

I think sadly the world is living on borrowed time. The world have decided, like Singaporeans have decided, to go on with the way that they known.

We all, collectively, will pay the price for that. Something we cannot do anything about. Since I can do little or nothing, I might as well go
smell roses and enjoy whatever left of life as we know over the next couple of years.

Eat, drink and be merry. Do not fuck care about anything else
!

dude, i've known that for years. have been eating drinking and merrymaking for years and have the potbelly to prove it

but thats not mutually exclusive with trying to do whatever you can to make the world a better place

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot say PAP returned to power ...

must say 'PAP returned to SERVICE' ...

we're masters, they're servants ... remember ?

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude, i've known that for years. have been eating drinking and merrymaking for years and have the potbelly to prove it

but thats not mutually exclusive with trying to do whatever you can to make the world a better place

As a 60 years old Ah Pek, I cycled 3 times a week. From Jurong to Woodlands via Seletar Reservoir and back when I have the energy or short 20 km bout if I feel lazy. 2 days in the week do 30 laps of swimming pool at 80 cents per bout.

My merrymaking consisted of getting lost on slopes of Himalayas in Nepal and Yunnan for 2-3 months at a time, in between my contracts. That started in 85 if you think of asking but did not ask.

Did not bring trout fishing gear not as if I know anything on trout fishing. And those slopes worse than black diamond to ski down on.

In last twenty years, I think I lived in Singapore about one year in total.

Global warming is real, even if we want to wear blinkers and rose tinted glasses. Nothing wrong with wearing blinkers and rose tinted glasses. Help living of life that much more enjoyable and that much more pleasant.

We do not need to wait for sea level to rise a foot above Shenton Way to know global warming is real. We will see it when the padi fields of Thailand and Vietnam got flooded out and rice price rocket up.

I hoped to see a new change here before that, which I believe is about 3 years down the road.

You all need not worry about the next election. We all will have other things on your mind and ousting LHL might well be the last thing on your mind.

I hope for your kids, and my son, I am very wrong. And that in 2016 Sammyboy and denizens of Sammyboy will scream away on pros and cons and other things under the sun.

In meantime, I rather believe in eating when hungry, drinking when thirsty, and smelling roses that are begging to be smelled.

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yah..we pay our servants millions of dollar so that they can screw...opss..serve us...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry, today is 8th may not 7th. You are back to being a slave. Wake up your fking idea. Don't day dream anymore. Out of every 10 Singaporeans 6.1 is a spastic maggot or retarded gay dog.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Global warming is real, even if we want to wear blinkers and rose tinted glasses. Nothing wrong with wearing blinkers and rose tinted glasses. Help living of life that much more enjoyable and that much more pleasant.

We do not need to wait for sea level to rise a foot above Shenton Way to know global warming is real. We will see it when the padi fields of Thailand and Vietnam got flooded out and rice price rocket up.

I hoped to see a new change here before that, which I believe is about 3 years down the road.

Nobody probably give a shit becoz everybody think it won't happen in my lifetime...Yup...most man are tat selfish and short sighted...

Friend...Enjoy ur roses...while i have fun kicking ass in gaming world...any which way...it's still a form of getting away...:biggrin::biggrin:

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody probably give a shit becoz everybody think it won't happen in my lifetime...Yup...most man are tat selfish and short sighted...

Friend...Enjoy ur roses...while i have fun kicking ass in gaming world...any which way...it's still a form of getting away...:biggrin::biggrin:

My forecast in the last election was abysmally wrong.
So my forecast for the future might well be similarly wrong.
I hope from the bottom of my heart that is the case, that will not be within your lifetime, which means not in my lifetime too.
But we all know CO2 is rising. And with fears of further Fukushimas, more coal/oil/gas fired plants will be needed adding to that CO2.
With our demand for cheaper and more things, countries gladly obliged in cutting more forests and planting more stuff to give us cheaper and more things.

You kick ass in your gaming world. I look for things to eat when hungry, stuff to drink when thirsty and smell roses to be smelled.
A far better opiate then to moan and groan on what can be, on what should be, and what if, like what I see in other threads here.
I guess thats their opiate and who am I to comment on others opiates.

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok what, sounds like you are enjoying life liao

once every 5 years during election time come and chow-re-nao.

but ya, if you are 60, maybe you are entitled to bo chap. and in the end its a personal decision

but i am a bit younger and i've been taking it easy ever since i left singapore at age 19. so don't mind keeping on chilling in my everyday life, and do whatever i am comfortable with in terms of making a better world. whether it is singapore politics or environmental issues.

when i am not in singapore (which is most of the time), i am usually living in a country with unquestionably the world's most powerful green political movement

As a 60 years old Ah Pek, I cycled 3 times a week. From Jurong to Woodlands via Seletar Reservoir and back when I have the energy or short 20 km bout if I feel lazy. 2 days in the week do 30 laps of swimming pool at 80 cents per bout.

My merrymaking consisted of getting lost on slopes of Himalayas in Nepal and Yunnan for 2-3 months at a time, in between my contracts. That started in 85 if you think of asking but did not ask.

Did not bring trout fishing gear not as if I know anything on trout fishing. And those slopes worse than black diamond to ski down on.

In last twenty years, I think I lived in Singapore about one year in total.

You all need not worry about the next election. We all will have other things on your mind and ousting LHL might well be the last thing on your mind.

I hope for your kids, and my son, I am very wrong. And that in 2016 Sammyboy and denizens of Sammyboy will scream away on pros and cons and other things under the sun.

In meantime, I rather believe in eating when hungry, drinking when thirsty, and smelling roses that are begging to be smelled.

Last edited: