• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans fight back..!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Background Story: RICH FOREIGNER LABELS SINGAPOREANS WHO TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORT AS "POOR PEOPLE"

Dear Sirs,

I am a long-time shareholder (since 1984) and a client (since 1981), and am someone who has had friends working there: locals and international officers, and am writing this letter more in sorrow than anger.

I hope HSBC does the right thing by S’poreans especially its local customers, and moves on the FT (where T stands for Trash not Talent) by the name of Anton Casey out of the bank. His so-called attempt at humour does not reflect well on the bank because he is holding a senior position in wealth management.

One would be reasonable in wondering of the quality and discretion of HSBC’s management when such a senior executive exercises such an appalling lack of judgement and sensitivity. Especially since HSBC prides itself on being the “global local bank”.

His behaviour also insults the international officers. I knew and worked with a few of them in the early 1980s on various projects. They were all minor public school boys who would never ever stoop to such insulting behaviour which they would have rightly called ‘hooliganish” and “racist”.

HSBC has always had a tradition of good customer service: it even built larger-than-usual cashier windows in Mexican branches to get more notes through, making it easier for the drug barons to deposit cash. http://atans1.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/hsbc-returned-to-roots/

So in the spirit of serving the customer and being the “global local bank”, move him out of the bank. His apology should not excuse his most unbecoming behaviour.

Yours faithfully,

CI aka E.K. Tan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and from that angmor-Kie company

portfolioimage-crossinvestsg.jpg

Background Story: RICH FOREIGNER LABELS SINGAPOREANS WHO TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORT AS "POOR PEOPLE"

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM CROSSINVEST ASIA

Dear The Real Singapore,

We understand that there has been a lot of attention on one of our employees recently. We are aware of these recent comments made on his personal page which some Singaporeans have found offensive.

Crossinvest does not condone such comments and we believe they were made in poor taste. We have clear policies regarding the codes of conduct expected of our employees. That code of conduct extends to social media.

We are currently investigating the comments made by our employee and will take appropriate action once we are in possession of all the facts.

Crossinvest is a family business that has been established in 1985 in Switzerland and in 2005 in Singapore. Our staff comes from diverse backgrounds and include a number of Singaporean nationals who provide wealth management services to a large base of individual clients, families and institutions.

Thanks to our multicultural ties, we have been able over the years to promote a working environment that appreciates diversity and mutual understanding allowing us to provide a distinguished service to our local and international clients alike.

Regards,

Christophe Audergon

Managing Director

Crossinvest Asia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one sinkie make a police report:

1512642_703548259690344_2061117566_n.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are many sinkies who has cancel their HSBC credit card and close HSBC accounts because that ang mor kie is the portfolio manager to HSBC..

lazy to snapshot the comment by sinkies on that..

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something stinks in HSBC......... I was serviced by a Jap young bloke who does not speak good english & now we got this Anton jerk FT!!

These are good jobs: why shud they go to NON Singaporean????

I will close my account there once my mega buck FD matures in couple of months' time

Down with HSBC, down with Citibank & fuckoff OCBC (sold me unit trusts which have bled $40K without seeing daylight....)

What is our useless govt doing about it??? How are those two above creating jobs for Singaporeans????
Will our economy suffer without them????

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writing's on the wall. Anton will have to go.

Kudos to Tan Zhi Xiang ... we need more Sinkies like him!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
making police report over this kind of thing make S'poreans more like losers lah..........

sinkies everything also make police report, even they are in Malaysia, they also make a police report in Sinkieland when a crime is committed in Malaysia.. amazing right???