• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singaporeans are unapologetic sore losers

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m going to apologise to my sg dickhead ex-bf.

"sorry luv....that i kicked u hard in your precious."

and let that be a lesson to u not to mess aromd with a bitchy aussie cowgirl!

there i ve done it! i apologised. does anyone here - especially any of your singapore ministers dare to stand up and apologise publicly for educating such a dickhead ex-bf?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

there i ve done it! i apologised. does anyone here - especially any of your singapore ministers dare to stand up and apologise publicly for educating such a dickhead ex-bf?

U should be on the pill for your promiscuous behavior :oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u muz b out of ur mind 2 compare urself 2 sg's million $ salaried minister! ... :rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why? he rammed you too hard from behind? you dun feel good or what? :confused::confused::p:p

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread title has proved that singaporeans are indeed unapologetic sore losers!

it's so easy to say sorry but it's difficult to say it from the heart and say it sincerely.