• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are stupid to spend millions on mooncake without realising that these mooncakes are manufactured in China

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many are buying the packaging

Mooncake 1.jpg

Mooncakesb.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clementi Mall is selling durian mooncake for $138 for fuck's sake. For that kind of money, limpeh might as well eat actual durians ! :cautious:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many unsold mooncakes and sellers cut price to half but eat at your own risk.

All expiry date info are fake because mooncakes were imported several weeks ago from China which are heavily preserved using chemical

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s not the fact that they were manufactured in China that makes mooncake buyers stupid, it’s just the fact that they get fleeced for essentially cheap dough and unhealthy sugary paste. Paying so much for crap like this?!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
One simple mooncake can easily cost $20 , so I refused to buy them, as can easily have a meal for 4 persons (until recently).
The mooncake festival has no relevance to Singapore as there is no Autumn here and we are not an agricultural society
There were many patriots who threw themselves off HDB flats or on to the train tracks like Qu Yuan. Not buying moon cakes is this honouring their sacrifies. :mad:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most are made in Malaysia or Singapore...you can taste the diff between those made here vs those made in Hong Kong...just like the diff between Malaysia and Siam durians...BTW has anyone tried the mangoes from China that are currently in season?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about the leftover mooncakes ah ?

there should be mountains of them...................never see lelong leh................can't be give away mah...................don't tell me keep in freezer - next year sell again ?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays even 美珍香 林志元 sell mooncakes and both of these fuckers poke fun and mooncake companies :
We, bak Kwa companies know how to make and sell mooncakes but mooncakes companies do not know how to make Bak Kwa

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw a Tiktok showing a garbage truck transporting mooncakes for dumping as animal feeds. Mooncake Festival is so commercialize here that ppl just threw good $$$ on that piece sweetener and forget the real meaning of this festival. :alien:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw a Tiktok showing a garbage truck transporting mooncakes for dumping as animal feeds. Mooncake Festival is so commercialize here that ppl just threw good $$$ on that piece sweetener and forget the real meaning of this festival. :alien:
What is the real meaning?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
妹妹这终国月饼有三根阴毛, 可以吃吗?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought 4 double yolks moon cakes from a hotel.
Cost me $92, I think the packaging cost half, why they want to make so nice packaging? After done with the moon cakes, it is threw away.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought 4 double yolks moon cakes from a hotel.
Cost me $92, I think the packaging cost half, why they want to make so nice packaging? After done with the moon cakes, it is threw away.
$69 packaging is for gifting. sinkies need to save face when gifting. looks good on the outside hosayliao, rotten inside never mind.