• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singaporean

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
' they will trace my vote'
' u will have difficulties when looking for a job
' why u think so much?'
'who become the government is also the same'
' I fear for my job'
' the opposition dun have capable people'
' the PAP sure win one la'

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'my flat was 58,100 now 581,000; I vote for opposition it becomes 100; my saviour told me"

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'my flat was 58,100 now 581,000; I vote for opposition it becomes 100; my saviour told me"

Think again! Will you childrens afford to buy new pigeonhole if price keep on increasing? I rather the price keep stable like 4~10 year ago not much changes.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
just vote for any oppo.

will it get better? i dunno. but i am willing to take a chance on them.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think again! Will you childrens afford to buy new pigeonhole if price keep on increasing? I rather the price keep stable like 4~10 year ago not much changes.

Those who vote for PAPpies are likely to be singles or married without kids. heck care! Higher properties good for these type of people. Can rent or sell according to market.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who vote for PAPpies are likely to be singles or married without kids. heck care! Higher properties good for these type of people. Can rent or sell according to market.

Papies create fear in the ppl, so ppl will vote for them.
Typical Singaporean Kia Su, Kia See, fear of being persecuted by papies.
No confidence in Opposition.
Never wake up from Sleep.
Never look around their shoulder to see their neighbour like BKK, Malaysia,
Taiwan where peasant dare to oppose Gahmen.
Only care for themselves "Chi Ki ku Chi Ki" Cantonese saying.

Look at US President only can survive 2 terms ! that's all no matter how
indispensable u are!

Look at Japan, their PM get toppled every now and than when ppl are
dissatisfied with their performance just a CEO of MNC!

Taiwanese are now being unhappy with President Ma!! why??