• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanmugam got it wrong. "Anti-vaxxers" are not necessarily opposition supporters.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanmugam got it wrong.
"Anti-vaxxers" are not necessarily opposition supporters.

In fact, how many opposition members spoke up for us? Certainly not the Workers Party. I believe he has made a logical error.

Truth: I myself voted for the PAP the last election, but I'm not so sure who I will vote for in the next election, especially in view of recent events like Ridout etc.

In fact, my own husband Raymond Ng, also an "anti-vaxxer" also voted for the PAP the last election cos we thought they are still the better choice for this country. And we are not the only two. And I know many more intelligent non- vaxxers who voted for the PAP before they rolled out the demonic mandates. Now all of us are not so sure anymore...

I hope the PAP will not spoil their chances of being re-elected by making non scientific and non logical choices over and over again. Like that how to vote for them? No apologies, no acknowledgements for what happened even though lots of data has emerged worldwide.

We can accept that the government has been scammed by the Big Pharma, but we will never accept a government that was in cohoots with them. So which is which? The longer the government stays silent, the worse it will look .

But I'm glad Shanmugam stayed for 25 mins and not 5 mins. He is a very busy man who cares a lot for many people in his busy life. He deserves a very nice big house where he could have a proper rest at the end of the day.

Rest well Shanmugam. What a busy weekend you have before Monday's parliamentary hearing on your house, which I have no interest in hearing since the findings have concluded that no wrong was committed and parliament is unlikely to find anything wrong as well and we are all wasting precious parliamentary time talking about state property being occupied by ministers who are definitely above board and committed no wrong.

So we should concentrate on more proper issues like the excess death rates in this country and if we are finally going to admit to the people about the real harm the covid-19 vaccine programme has cost this country.

But maybe there won't be any real discussion because everyone in parliament has been vaccinated so there won't be a single real opposition voice to speak up for us.

So please Shanmugam, there is no casual link between being an "Anti-vaxxer" and "Anti-PAP" before the vaccine programme. Hope this will give you guys insights how to roll out future "vaccine" programmes. Already ratings are very low I think. Don't kill your own votes even more. Just some friendly advice.

Ownself discredited ownself, no help from the opposition needed.

(See link for Shanmugam's post)

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedividenews

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
So some of you have already heard the rumours. I saw the news on social media when it broke late last night.

Not sure if it's true but sure hope they will address it in parliament tomorrow. Hope it's just baseless rumours.

Popcorn anyone?

https://kenjeyaretnam.com/2023/07/0...6FtoUt7vKGw9QGXSOeVDMtNxLb_TQScjfZal6UK1pcJVg

1688321253528.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So some of you have already heard the rumours. I saw the news on social media when it broke late last night.

Not sure if it's true but sure hope they will address it in parliament tomorrow. Hope it's just baseless rumours.

Popcorn anyone?

https://kenjeyaretnam.com/2023/07/0...6FtoUt7vKGw9QGXSOeVDMtNxLb_TQScjfZal6UK1pcJVg

View attachment 185620

Livspace looks like a fine company. It's from CECA and headed by the son of good brahmin Strongman Shan. I'll get them to do my house and office renovations next time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mathematically, It doesn't even make sense. :rolleyes:

PAP voters: 61%

Vaxtards: 95+%

Obviously being a vaxtard transcends partisan lines. There's a good chance that you get a few PAP voters who are purebloods too.

If Shan the Minister of Lawlessness trying to demonize and shame wrongthinkers, i.e. those who don't support the PAP and those who don't buy the 'safe and effective' narrative, then that's not a good look. :wink:

Also there's a difference between being an anti-vaxxer, vs being anti-genocide. :cool:

"Let nature take its course."

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a busy weekend you have before Monday's parliamentary hearing on your house,
what a fucking joke!!! You have a minister in need of a parliamentary hearing on a house. Waste resources and waste taxpayers money and time. If you have a fucked up character, then immediate resigned to, at least, save some respect for yourself.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mathematically, It doesn't even make sense. :rolleyes:

PAP voters: 61%

Vaxtards: 95+%

Obviously being a vaxtard transcends partisan lines. There's a good chance that you get a few PAP voters who are purebloods too.

If Shan the Minister of Lawlessness trying to demonize and shame wrongthinkers, i.e. those who don't support the PAP and those who don't buy the 'safe and effective' narrative, then that's not a good look. :wink:

Also there's a difference between being an anti-vaxxer, vs being anti-genocide. :cool:

"Let nature take its course."
the fucker's turn to have bad optics. Whichever way he tries to turn, whatever fuck narrative he gets his brother in sin to spin, the truth continues to hang in the air, like some ineluctable smell that lingers when you open a basket full of dead fish. Or when you have fingered a putrid cb and can't wash off the stench. I hope the can of worms keeps opening for this basterd. Time for him to go

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shan indeed got it all mixed up.
Smart opposition person oppose by topics and not by any party.
Noone can ever view things all the same so how to oppose by following a party ?
Don't be stupid.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former Mrs K. Shanmugam:

April 6, 2011 at 11:11 am Former Mrs. K. Shanmugam (Quote)

Shanmugam cheated me, his ex wife. While as an MP and a lawyer and married with 2 kids he was having a sexual relationship with one of his Chinese colleague. I divorced him. Just before his promotion to Minister he quickly went through a quick-bang arranged marriage with an Indian national so as to parade as a married family man Minister.

He is a congenital liar. He can lie without batting an eyelid. He can tell white lies with a straight face. He is very self-centered and completely devoid of remorse. He is more a liar than a lawyer. In fact he is a lying lawyer.

Dear Singapore,

Do you want such a man as your MP and Minister? He had no qualms in cheating me, his wife. Do you trust that he will not cheat Singaporeans and Singapore? Vote him out in whatever SMC or GRC he will be in.
Unquote.