• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Rap Star Voted Sexiest Rap Artiste In America..She Is So Hotttttt...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is so hot...some say she is as hot as the core of the Sun...She is none other than SUN HO..:wink:

Sun Ho was recently voted the Sexiest Asian Rap Artist by American magazine XXL.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GgxsfODXrI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GgxsfODXrI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is in hollywood spreading Christinity to the blacks.
God had put a purpose to her job , lets support her!!
whatever she do, its for the glory of the god..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun is so hot ..it burns :cool:

I bet all the gals in CHC are as hot as her, no wonder CHC has 24,000 members and growing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wSZQH_c9jOU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wSZQH_c9jOU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is in hollywood spreading Christinity to the blacks.
God had put a purpose to her job , lets support her!!
whatever she do, its for the glory of the god..

Sun Ho is also teaching blacks how to speak in Chinese and boosting cultural exchange between America and Singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Your puny dick can't even stand up and sexiness to you means getting poked in your arsehole :oIo:

Clinton, u have to face facts. After the niggar bruthas pull a train on her, and fuck her in every hole, even a donkey lancheow would be puny in her cheebye.

longlicky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. i didn't know u are gay. How sad. Is that the reason why your stick can't stand?

By the way. No wonder horse speak only Chinese. Because Chinese speaks only Mandarin.

Poor horse face... being localize in USA and now speak Chinese. Sad...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://christofyew.blogspot.com/2007/09/sun-ho-hypocrite.html

Sun Ho the HYPOCRITE

Now I'm sure most Singapore Christians have heard about a shitty church called City Harvest and their shitty pastor, Sun Ho. Personally, as a Christian, I think City Harvest has shamed us all by preaching nonsense.

I can't speak for God, but if God is the loving God said in the bible, I don't think He wanted His church to be decorated like a 6 star hotel with a super theater when that money could have helped a lot of unfortunate people... Anyway, this post is about Sun, not City Harvest. If you guys like me to comment on City Harvest, tell me and I will write something about it the next time.

Sun Ho was known as a pastor when she was preaching in the church together with her husband, Kong Hee, founder of City Harvest. However, when she was commented to be an inappropriate example of a pastor, she denied that she was ever one, claiming to be only the "musical director" of the church. So if she were never a pastor, why did she accept and acknowledge when members of the church addressed her as Pastor Ho?

I mean come on, don't deny God you bitch! I won't accept being address as Father Christof if I'm not an ordained, so if you aren't a pastor, why would you accept being addressed as one all those years before you became a singer?

When she first began her career, she relied heavily on her church's influence on its members to push her to fame by supporting her album and concerts.

And if memories didn't fail us all, Sun preached about modesty of females in modern society. She advised female church members not to wear revealing clothes, not to dance in sex-like manners and that disco music is a way for the devil to influence humans. So what happened to that holier-than-thou Sun?

The above MTV contains everything she preached against! In it, she dresses like a whore and dances like getting fuck to "evil" music. If that ain't hypocritical, I don't know what else is...

We know her husband Kong Hee who is also a pastor apparently drives some expensive BMW and lives in some luxurious condo. I never knew religious servicemen can earn so much... Perhaps their lives outside church is SO luxurious that they believe they have to make the church like that too? City H_rv_st (would you like to buy a vowel?).

Anyway, my point is, don't fucking franchise and commercialize Christianity you bastards! And don't preach something that you don't sincerely advocate. Practice what you preach, mother fuckers!

PS Sun Ho, if you realize, Geishas are of Japanese culture. Why are you calling yourself "Geisha" when the song obviously says CHINA wine. Are you dumb or anything?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1zz281h.jpg

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
[.........?
Obviously what Sun Ho did was definately not Christian-like. Just like you, I also thought of criticizing her but then when I look into myself, I realize that I am no better than her.

All of us have our own weaknesses. Its very obvious that Sun Ho prefers popularity rather than to carry the cross and just like her, most of us also prefer carnal stuffs rather than divinity.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> sohbuckkong
user_online.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_148448", true); </script>
Alfrescian
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Aug 2008
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 37 / Power: 11
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: The legend of Nyonya People

<!-- / icon and title -->
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=148448#post148448 <!-- message -->

I am not a defender of LKY. I do not know him and hes not my idol. But he dont deserve all this shit from all those shit people here. He's a great man who have made many sacrifices for Singaporeans. To all those unfaithful chap cheng fuckers here who redicule their masters, you are just an unfaithful ballsless dog. You think you can be better than LKY, let me tell you that even your fucking forefathers and your fucking foremothers and grandmothers are nothing compared to LKY.

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
Money Maker

The state media under old fart's control (used for his continuous reign for the past 40 years) has worked well on u & the 66.6%. That is why u see him as a great person. But not me & the 33.3%. Either u do not know or u dun give a damn about the other side of sinkapore history to which old fart has censored away from sinkies.

But if u are a LKY or PAPee balls carrier, then i wouldn't have bothered to reply u.

<!-- / sig --> <!-- controls -->

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://christofyew.blogspot.com/2007/09/sun-ho-hypocrite.html

Sun Ho the HYPOCRITE

Now I'm sure most Singapore Christians have heard about a shitty church called City Harvest and their shitty pastor, Sun Ho. Personally, as a Christian, I think City Harvest has shamed us all by preaching nonsense.

I can't speak for God, but if God is the loving God said in the bible, I don't think He wanted His church to be decorated like a 6 star hotel with a super theater when that money could have helped a lot of unfortunate people... Anyway, this post is about Sun, not City Harvest. If you guys like me to comment on City Harvest, tell me and I will write something about it the next time.

Sun Ho was known as a pastor when she was preaching in the church together with her husband, Kong Hee, founder of City Harvest. However, when she was commented to be an inappropriate example of a pastor, she denied that she was ever one, claiming to be only the "musical director" of the church. So if she were never a pastor, why did she accept and acknowledge when members of the church addressed her as Pastor Ho?

I mean come on, don't deny God you bitch! I won't accept being address as Father Christof if I'm not an ordained, so if you aren't a pastor, why would you accept being addressed as one all those years before you became a singer?

When she first began her career, she relied heavily on her church's influence on its members to push her to fame by supporting her album and concerts.

And if memories didn't fail us all, Sun preached about modesty of females in modern society. She advised female church members not to wear revealing clothes, not to dance in sex-like manners and that disco music is a way for the devil to influence humans. So what happened to that holier-than-thou Sun?

The above MTV contains everything she preached against! In it, she dresses like a whore and dances like getting fuck to "evil" music. If that ain't hypocritical, I don't know what else is...

We know her husband Kong Hee who is also a pastor apparently drives some expensive BMW and lives in some luxurious condo. I never knew religious servicemen can earn so much... Perhaps their lives outside church is SO luxurious that they believe they have to make the church like that too? City H_rv_st (would you like to buy a vowel?).

Anyway, my point is, don't fucking franchise and commercialize Christianity you bastards! And don't preach something that you don't sincerely advocate. Practice what you preach, mother fuckers!

PS Sun Ho, if you realize, Geishas are of Japanese culture. Why are you calling yourself "Geisha" when the song obviously says CHINA wine. Are you dumb or anything?

God wants us to pro-create and bring more of his creations into this Earth. God condemned your love for getting your arseholes poked for it accomplishes nothing.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. i didn't know u are gay. How sad. Is that the reason why your stick can't stand?

By the way. No wonder horse speak only Chinese. Because Chinese speaks only Mandarin.

Poor horse face... being localize in USA and now speak Chinese. Sad...

Everyone knows you squeal like a little girl when faggot Bob Sim rammed your arsehole :oIo:. You are an abomination on God's green Earth.

You are not even fit to lick Sun Ho's boots