• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean pick up lines

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The best pick up line is let the woman do the pickup line ..:wink: pretends to drop something in front of her and wait for her to call you :wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good analysis, the problem is that most Singaporean won't even have a clue on how to pick up a girl. Its not in the textbook!

hi there

1. hahahaha!
2. bingo! bro.
3. honest, i have 2 friends getting married soon.
4. they are to attend some christian marriage counselling thing on how to bonk properly!
5. yes, i almost fell off the chair when the prick told me that.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
this counselling spoiled my market leh....before this the bridegroom would hire me to perform on his bride so he can learn what to do.

Then i conduct refresher classes 1 week later. Now business very less.

hi there

1. hahahaha!
2. bingo! bro.
3. honest, i have 2 friends getting married soon.
4. they are to attend some christian marriage counselling thing on how to bonk properly!
5. yes, i almost fell off the chair when the prick told me that.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this counselling spoiled my market leh....before this the bridegroom would hire me to perform on his bride so he can learn what to do.

Then i conduct refresher classes 1 week later. Now business very less.

now i know how you manage to buy that maserati..hmmmm

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thought best pick up line..oi ang moh kow... ai sio kan mai..?you know fuck fuck..?...you cum i cum ok :wink:

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spoiled my market leh....before this the bridegroom would hire me to perform on his bride so he can learn what to do. ..conduct refresher classes 1 week later.
Maybe you can salvage yours, by diversifying into mass tuition (akin to orgy, not only 1 to 1). More bang for your buck:p
drifter said:
let the woman do the pickup line .. pretends to drop something in front of her and wait for her to call you
Drift, you achieved nirvana liao?:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i sink ze singkie guy studied in chinese schools, so talk lidat. Normally, china peasnat girl may react positively to zis offer. But definitely, not ze german.