• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore Video] - Kitten thrown from HDB high floor onto ground floor

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

andycsg :​

This happened on 02 Aug 2021, Monday, about 12:02 pm. Location: HDB Block 180B Rivervale Crescent, Seng Kang (542180)

I was at walking out of the void deck of block 180B, and the moment I stepped out to the grass patch, I heard a loud sound of something dropping on the grass patch (Thud!)

Turned around, and saw a grey colour object with struggling movement. It was a very small kitten!

A bit shocked, and I was not carrying my phone. Ran upstairs to get my handset and immediately callled ACRES and whatsapp them. But ACRES replied that they don't rescue cats. And gave me SPCA's telephone no. with the extension number.

Called SPCA 12:09pm, helpful lady on the phone told me they will send help. She advised me to stay near the kitten and not move it. She also mentioned if any owner of the kitten appears, to tell them to bring it to any nearest animal clinic.

--------------------

While waiting for SPCA to arrive, I looked around and upwards. The HDB unit number for that stack is #361

I took photos and videos and stayed with the kitten. It was so painful to watch, struggling, repeatedly gasping for breath. very painful.

--------------------

Kitten struggled from about 12:02pm to 12:29pm. It stopped moving. Thick spots of tears at its eyes.

SPCA arrived at about 12:45pm. The indian female staff was very respectful, handled the kitten's limp body carefully. checked for microchip (none detected).

IMG-20210802-1252-SPCA.jpg

IMG-20210802-1253dead.jpg

I mentioned to her, that the kitten is highly suspected to be thrown out of very high floor. The loud sound of impact, I don't see how it can that loud if it is from a low floor.

Block 180B Rivervale Crescent has 18 floors. Th stack (row of unit numbers) which the kitten landed in, is #361.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...loor-hdb-rivervale-cresent-seng-kang.6571448/

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes it could be the kitten tried an impossible jump and missed,
i dread to think such monster exist to throw a helpless pussy down,

once when i was playing mj on the 20th floor, this cat walked along the balcony ledge, suddenly there was a loud crack of thunder, she got a fright and fell downstairs and died.

RIP kitty