• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [COVID-19 Virus] PAP response to 2019 nCov Situation

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
All they nid is just sm Ministers, Mps or their fam members infected with the virus. Then they know numbers or lives more important. :smile:

They live in their ivory towers.

Once a coolie chink, always a coolie chink.

Once a prostitute chink, always a prostitute chink

Once a chink rickshawpuller, always a chink rickshawpuller

Once a chao ah gua emasculated chink, always a chao ah gua emasculated chink

queue2.jpg

:roflmao:

Can't make this up m8. Sikit buntut.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s worse because a carrier may not display symptoms for over 6.9 days plus incubation period can last over 6.9 days. thus the carrier has no fever nor coughing for 6.9 days while heshe goes around touching everything from their genitalia, mouths, noses, eyes, to door handles to food to tongs at buffet eateries to shaking hands to talking cock and singing songs at crowded places. heshe doesn’t have to spread face to face point blank to get others infected; heshe just have to leave their droplets and discharges anywhere all over indoors. someone (in fact many) will pick up their shitty stains.

Reactions: jw5

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, may root beer be the cure for the virus. Tiong land has powerful liquor up to 50 to 70 percentage content alcohol. Why these liquor can't be a powerful cleansing agent?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
5th case reported in Sinkieland. Good work PAP. We must all remember this at the next GE.
There's a trend. All five chinks are from wuhan. Isn't this enough for the pap to round up all the chinks from wuhan and quarantine them? Yes, sinkies must remember it's the pap that brought them here and got them to stay.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not blame the Chinese for trying to run away but I do blame the PAP for accepting them and put Sinkies' lives in danger. Good work PAP.

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huawei already rolling out 5G. So we are so fucked that we will be governed by 4G ministers who cannot make up their fucking minds what the prognosis on the virus is. And why the fuck is the National Development Minister opining on this when the good for fuck Health Minister is keeping silent.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
WONDER WHATS THE POINT?

They enjoy 14 days more of paid leave and they are not even quarantined,they can still go out and spread the disease. I think they secretly um-chio

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a trend. All five chinks are from wuhan. Isn't this enough for the pap to round up all the chinks from wuhan and quarantine them? Yes, sinkies must remember it's the pap that brought them here and got them to stay.

Like PAP did with CECA and Ramesh

I SO LOVE RAMESH AS A REFLECTION OF THE LOVE PAP MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS GOT FOR STINKAPOREANS

1580180518700.png

jw5

Loyal
Maybe dogs have immunity. If so, Congratulations! :wink:

If they cautious would not have let that planeloads of wuhans land from 18 to 23 Jan. Now approve another 2 planeloads this week. I assure u as they tell u no need scare the minister home storeroom stock up full of n95s for their family and servants. May be dogs too! :laugh: