• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [COVID-19 Virus] PAP response to 2019 nCov Situation

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jewel was like a ghost town today, slightly better than Wuhan. We need to shop and eat at Jewel to sustain it. It is your patriotic duty.
1580134213137_1580134212434_1580134212305_IMG_20200127_212222.jpg
1580134213137_1580134212434_1580134212305_IMG_20200127_212222.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should build a well directly beneath the gushing ceiling vagina, put a six-pointed star on it, and call it the Jew-well.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This coming from a Cambridge scholar? Who the fuck passed his exams? This coming from a Major-General? My gosh, even a private from landlocked Mongolia can say something better.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This coming from a Cambridge scholar? Who the fuck passed his exams? This coming from a Major-General? My gosh, even a private from landlocked Mongolia can ay something better.

You should ask who the fuck voted this guy into parliament?

Oh right! You sinkies did!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes I could rally my friends and family to do our patriotic duty, and save Jewel. But who is going to save us? Liberate us from oppression!:biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another fuck up half bake decision. What about visitors from China? Do you think these ministers deserve millions of dollars?
Bro, already the quarantine quarters being prepared. Our millionaire ministers may not prevent planeloads of wuhans from landing and spending money, but all cremation facilities on standby ready to go.

jw5

Loyal
Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Andrew Yeo's family to be cremated first. :wink:

Bro, already the quarantine quarters being prepared. Our millionaire ministers may not prevent planeloads of wuhans from landing and spending money, but all cremation facilities on standby ready to go.