• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Stock the cheapest in Asia !!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is probably a reason why some stocks are cheap:smile:

Problem is that you could be catching a falling knife:confused:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone got listed then staRt to take care of their pockets like papist. What happen in the commercial world is actually what happen in the political world as well. With minimal accountability good luck to all sinkees

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at my bloomberg list.

Lowest PE ratio is Singapore. Follow by Hong Kong and then China.

When market recovers, these stock exchanges has the highest chance of going greater height... :smile:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the first wave of recovery, go for blue chips companies (market cap - 2 billions above).

When is recovery... nobody know.. :p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at my bloomberg list.

Lowest PE ratio is Singapore. Follow by Hong Kong and then China.

When market recovers, these stock exchanges has the highest chance of going greater height... :smile:

Funny how you find so many penny stocks in Spore :confused:

Good investment is Creative Technology, very cheep, cheep lah :biggrin:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go for the big cap and high dividend companies.

Avoid micro/small cap and china companies... :biggrin::biggrin:

My PE ratio is based on index of all stock exchanges... not individual companies.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the Spore market is only for punters, people who have insider info, etc. If you are a long term investor you are better off investing in Malaysian stocks e.g. those producing commodities. They will always be around & the dividen they provide is decent. Just my opinion

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Spore market is only for punters, people who have insider info, etc. If you are a long term investor you are better off investing in Malaysian stocks e.g. those producing commodities. They will always be around & the dividen they provide is decent. Just my opinion

Noted... :smile: