• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Stock the cheapest in Asia !!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, kep corp is now $9.53, SMM is $3.89..watch them run soon
my remisier send me tis 2day ... :rolleyes:

Sembcorp Marine (SMM) is our selection of the day. From a technical point of view, the stock remains within a ST trading range pattern, and is now approaching the upper boundary at 4.00. The MT moving average still plays as a resistance, and should also limit the upside room. Besides, the RSI moved above its neutrality area at 50%, but lacks strong upside momentum. As long as the key level at 4.00 is not surpassed, the return to 3.47, and then to 3.25 seems more likely in the coming days.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, kep corp is now $9.53, SMM is $3.89..watch them run soon

This morning, Kep Corp was traded at $10.06 and SMM was traded at $4.34.

This gives a profit of 5.6% for kep corp in 2 weeks and 11.6% for SMM in 2 weeks. More upside in the near future for Kep Corp and SMM..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my remisier send me tis 2day ... :rolleyes:

"Sembcorp Marine (SMM) is our selection of the day. From a technical point of view, the stock remains within a ST trading range pattern, and is now approaching the upper boundary at 4.00. The MT moving average still plays as a resistance, and should also limit the upside room. Besides, the RSI moved above its neutrality area at 50%, but lacks strong upside momentum. As long as the key level at 4.00 is not surpassed, the return to 3.47, and then to 3.25 seems more likely in the coming days."

SMM was traded at $4.34 this morning...a profit of 11.6% in 2-weeks. Use your own wisdom and trust your own judgement. Do not fully listen to your remisier because he listens to other FMs. If your method of trading is based on remisier's recommendation, you are doomed to lose

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..did you invest in KC and SMM too?

What do u think? My dough comes from shares investments and not soccer betting. To those who missed the boat, it's never too late. :biggrin:

153923361bfe5eb2a1df9fc037cc1f9f6895d3ec.jpg

153923449c0d09d6aa33881a0c515efc81349933.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do u think? My dough comes from shares investments and not soccer betting. To those who missed the boat, it's never too late. :biggrin:

153923361bfe5eb2a1df9fc037cc1f9f6895d3ec.jpg

153923449c0d09d6aa33881a0c515efc81349933.jpg

I recommended to buy KC and SMM 2-weeks ago at $9.53 and $3.89 respectively...some scoffed at my recommendation because their remisiers advised otherwise.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
boss and myself pooled all our money but still just short of being able to buy 1 lot of SMM. Short by $ 65.

Anyone interested to chip in?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recommended to buy KC and SMM 2-weeks ago at $9.53 and $3.89 respectively...some scoffed at my recommendation because their remisiers advised otherwise.

Some fund managers are recommending buy SIA at $10.50.

I recommend sell SIA. can get it much lower in future