• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Stock Exchange Is In Trouble

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stocks are one of the first things that went global. Sinkie stocks the flux is so low you be wasting a lot of time and resources and making very little. Unless you be a lazy bastard that just want to swim in blue chips you be better off doing more research in bigger markets

Noble Group is in trouble. It has lost 82% of its price since beginning of the year. This is a drastic drop. Its capitalisation has fellen from $1.545B to $400+m. It owes $2B of debt and looks like it has difficulty paying the debts.

Will Noble go bankrupt soon?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know you hate Singapore and try to distress us with your disgusting half truth and lies. If that is considered braindead then so be it. Its better than being malicious like you.

Who is this parrardee cunt? You are not going to be buried in the sinkie flag. Stop dreaming

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is desperate that they accept such low life like parrardee. He has absolutely no standard and no class

Ah I see you have yet more single brain cell supporters coming out of the woodwork so thats why I say you are so dangerous. Blind fools follow you like you are the pied piper. You will lead them on a dance of death.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noble Group is in trouble. It has lost 82% of its price since beginning of the year. This is a drastic drop. Its capitalisation has fellen from $1.545B to $400+m. It owes $2B of debt and looks like it has difficulty paying the debts.

Will Noble go bankrupt soon?

So are we going to blame the PAP for Noble's impending demise or just blame LHL is enough?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are we going to blame the PAP for Noble's impending demise or just blame LHL is enough?

We will blame pap if it is pap's fault.

We will blame LHL if it is LHL's fault.

To us, holding them to accountability is important.

When SPF officers ran away and hid in ambulance, it was TCH's fault. When Michael indulged in sexual misconduct, it was LHL's fault. Men in position of authority cant escape from responsibility when people under them commit crimes or mistakes. The buck stops at the man sitting on that chair of command. You must understand that simple logic

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah I see you have yet more single brain cell supporters coming out of the woodwork so thats why I say you are so dangerous. Blind fools follow you like you are the pied piper. You will lead them on a dance of death.

Obviously you dont understand the basis we hold pap accountable for the many wrongs it has committed against Singaporeans

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
We will blame pap if it is pap's fault.

We will blame LHL if it is LHL's fault.

To us, holding them to accountability is important.

When SPF officers ran away and hid in ambulance, it was TCH's fault. When Michael indulged in sexual misconduct, it was LHL's fault. Men in position of authority cant escape from responsibility when people under them commit crimes or mistakes. The buck stops at the man sitting on that chair of command. You must understand that simple logic

ckmpd and you must also understand that in democracy, as long as the leaders have the vote of the people and continue to have the vote of the people after mistakes are committed it means the people condone the mistakes.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ckmpd and you must also understand that in democracy, as long as the leaders have the vote of the people and continue to have the vote of the people after mistakes are committed it means the people condone the mistakes.

nayr69sg, you must understand that in a democracy, the PM doesnt control the Elections Dept and the PM doesnt give $1B to the People's Association for it to conduct activities in favour of PAP and the PM doesnt manipulate the Constitution to favour his candidate for election as President. So let us not talk abt democracy in SG

Saddam Hussien claimed that he had more than 95% of the Iraqi votes at a fair general election. Do you believe Saddam really had the support of 95% of iraqi voters?

Do u believe PAP had the support of 69.9% in a truly fair general election in 2015?

As for me, I dont believe 69.9% singaporeans supported PAP in a fair election in 2015

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
nayr69sg, you must understand that in a democracy, the PM doesnt control the Elections Dept and the PM doesnt give $1B to the People's Association for it to conduct activities in favour of PAP and the PM doesnt manipulate the Constitution to favour his candidate for election as President. So let us not talk abt democracy in SG

Saddam Hussien claimed that he had more than 95% of the Iraqi votes at a fair general election. Do you believe Saddam really had the support of 95% of iraqi voters?

Do u believe PAP had the support of 69.9% in a truly fair general election in 2015?

As for me, I dont believe 69.9% singaporeans supported PAP in a fair election in 2015

It doesn't matter what you believe. The facts speak for themselves.

In Canada you think the incumbent ruling party plays fair? They don't. But Canadians speak their minds and see through the tactics.

I have long said that those of you who think that like minded Singaporeans (anti PAP) are the majority are severely mistaken and probably have very little interaction with the hoi poloi. You cannot extrapolate what your highly educated and high net worth peers think to the masses.

If you want to know what the ground thinks truly, go do some volunteer work. Sitting at coffeeshop talking to grumpy old uncles also doesn't cut it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter what you believe. The facts speak for themselves.

In Canada you think the incumbent ruling party plays fair? They don't. But Canadians speak their minds and see through the tactics.

I have long said that those of you who think that like minded Singaporeans (anti PAP) are the majority are severely mistaken and probably have very little interaction with the hoi poloi. You cannot extrapolate what your highly educated and high net worth peers think to the masses.

If you want to know what the ground thinks truly, go do some volunteer work. Sitting at coffeeshop talking to grumpy old uncles also doesn't cut it.

It does matter what I believe. The facts were presented by pap and like what was presented by Saddam cant be trusted. We need to challenge distorted facts.

If you said Canada doesnt play fair, it is up to Canadians to bring these up.

I am a Singaporean and if pap doesnt play fair, I will speak up. It is tragic when singaporeans know pap doesnt play fair and yet try to muzzle me and tell me that what I believe doesnt matter

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is precisely that by going to the ground that I know that singaporeans are suffering and that the aged dont collect cardboards for exercise. They collect karung guni because they need to eat

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am a Singaporean and if pap doesnt play fair, I will speak up. It is tragic when singaporeans know pap doesnt play fair and yet try to muzzle me and tell me that what I believe doesnt matter

Canadians make their voice known at the elections.

When I mean that what you believe doesn't matter I am referring to the majority of your fellow countrymen continuing to vote for PAP despite knowing PAP doesn't play fair.

Just to share with you we recently set up a WhatsApp group with my medical school class. We have over 122 in the group. When it comes to discussing a simple thing like the Presidential Elections, all I did was share that Halimah Yacob is not pure Malay and that rules actually say that as long as candidate has significant ties and involvement in Malay community they can be considered as candidates. Ultimately committee chooses who can and cannot stand. For example 2nd chance boss company is not >$500m so by right he won't qualify. I also suggested that based on current rules Yusof Ishak might not have qualified either.

Class got angry (these are well educated doctors mind you). Some left the group. Then the admin of the group says that there should not be any discussion on the group as it goes to 122 people and not all 122 people would want to receive messages. Topic wasn't started by me. One of our classmates said he had been approached to consider standing for election and I encouraged him.

Anyway I have since left the group. You will be surprised how strong support for the PAP is even among highly educated upper class people as well.

To be honest I know very few anti PAP Singaporeans who are in Singapore. There are way more who support the PAP. 69.9% is pretty accurate and might even be underestimation.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is precisely that by going to the ground that I know that singaporeans are suffering and that the aged dont collect cardboards for exercise. They collect karung guni because they need to eat

But these same people would continue to vote for PAP GE after GE.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest I know very few anti PAP Singaporeans who are in Singapore. There are way more who support the PAP. 69.9% is pretty accurate and might even be underestimation.

I go to the ground and I know many Singaporeans who are anti pap. I have hope because ultimately their voices will be heard.

The twisting of truth by the pap will be exposed. And the pap, unlike you, know that. That's why they are afraid of TCB and they know that even their best will lose against TCB. They are afraid that the truth will come out on Sep 2017 and had to stoop low to amend the Constitution. When I toyed with the idea to bring pap to Court on this , you mocked and ridiculed me. Now the hearing is on 29 Jun. The Court may rule against TCB or may rule in his favour. But the fact that we are willing to challenge PAP will make the pap be more careful in their actions,