• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Stock Exchange Is In Trouble

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ckmpd dont preach....im in trouble deep.....iv made up my mind.

[video=youtube;G333Is7VPOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G333Is7VPOg[/video]

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another day and yet another bitching episode from the jilted and bitter.

You dont believe many businesses are failing and going into liquidation? you dont believe many companies listed on SGX are getting delisted?

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont believe many businesses are failing and going into liquidation? you dont believe many companies listed on SGX are getting delisted?

I dont know much of the business world and environment but I know you turn anything and everything into an anti PAP rant including the birth of twins.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know much of the business world and environment but I know you turn anything and everything into an anti PAP rant including the birth of twins.

You must not make a fool of yourself when you dont know subject matter. People are laughing at your ignorance and self demolition

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doesnt the birth of twin boys in SG provide the pap with two NS slaves in 18yrs time? what's wrong with what I said?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesnt the birth of twin boys in SG provide the pap with two NS slaves in 18yrs time? what's wrong with what I said?

An anti Singapore agent like you would love to portray NS as slavery. Unlike some others who have genuine issues with some policies and express their displeasure here, you are in this from just to generate hate and discouragement. You are bitter about life and want to drag as many as you can to join you in your bitterness, and you do this by spouting all your half truths and lies.

mangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY, in his life, would never have thought the following:
1. SG will be destroyed
2. His dishonourable son is the one who destroys SG.
3. The destruction of SG happened soon after LKY's death

Unthinkable, unimagineable

very true old fart doesn't want to admit his son cant make it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
An anti Singapore agent like you would love to portray NS as slavery. Unlike some others who have genuine issues with some policies and express their displeasure here, you are in this from just to generate hate and discouragement. You are bitter about life and want to drag as many as you can to join you in your bitterness, and you do this by spouting all your half truths and lies.

i love Singapore. It is just that i dont like what pap is doing...mistreating singaporeans

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
very true old fart doesn't want to admit his son cant make it.

actually LKY did his son a disservice. by pushing the dishonourable son to be PM, LKY has exposed him to public scrutiny and hence public ridicule. If LKY had just been like any ordinary father and allow LHL to pursue his interests based on his passion and his strengths, SG wont be suffering and LHL wont be so miserable

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you love Singapore thats why you do your level best to spread hate and discouragement here. You want to love us to death.

not hate. I spread the truth. you are too brainwashed by SPH and you are braindead as you cant accept the truth

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A braindead person cant accept my truths.

One simple truth which you cant accept is that "SGX is in trouble". This shows how braindead you are

I only know you hate Singapore and try to distress us with your disgusting half truth and lies. If that is considered braindead then so be it. Its better than being malicious like you.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know you hate Singapore and try to distress us with your disgusting half truth and lies. If that is considered braindead then so be it. Its better than being malicious like you.

A brain dead person cant believe the truth that I have raised

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just shouting "half truths", "lies","hatred" without showing proof makes you a fool