• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Spoke- WP ned to work harder

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to you still harbour hope.
I'm going to be selfish like the rest and think of ownself from now.
Beyond hope liao dun waste your time.....

Agree. Better be apolitical from now on. Whatever PAP throws at us, just pick it up cos 69.9% decided that way. I am ashamed to be a S'porean. Our neighbours will be laughing at us till lau sai.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I saw CC won PE, I immediately concluded Singaporean deserves PAP and more of it. I was hoping Aljunied is lost as well so that Singaporeans can truly have a govt which checks on itself.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Better be apolitical from now on. Whatever PAP throws at us, just pick it up cos 69.9% decided that way. I am ashamed to be a S'porean. Our neighbours will be laughing at us till lau sai.

Why u don't fuck off from Singapore? The people of Singapore have showed Opposition parties and their supporters the middle finger last night. What else u want? A fisting si bo?!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I saw CC won PE, I immediately concluded Singaporean deserves PAP and more of it. I was hoping Aljunied is lost as well so that Singaporeans can truly have a govt which checks on itself.

Check what when the co driver sleeps all the time? 40 of them inside also no point.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the problem with sinkees ...they are so gullible. You trusts the PAP to your demise.

If I have that kind of money to spread around, I would be damn popular & people will support me....I would even become famous. BUT when the day come, those who supported me, 'discover' that the money I spread around are the money these people gave me to "invest". In other words, they are getting their own money & spending it & this "investment" that you gave me are depleted & may be gone.

If I have that money....you will be liking me too!