• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Spoke- WP ned to work harder

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has shown that elections will not topple them, thanks to their control of institutions.

To bring about change, Sinkapore Springs is needed.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if my feeling was representative of the voters. My biggest concern was the AHPETC case.

I think the antics of WP killed the Opposition. It may even lose Aljunied. The biggest irony is WP would probably end up with all the NCMP seats.

I am going to sleep liao.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
image-870872041.jpg

You are welcome PAP!

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if my feeling was representative of the voters. My biggest concern was the AHPETC case.

I think the antics of WP killed the Opposition. It may even lose Aljunied. The biggest irony is WP would probably end up with all the NCMP seats.

Same sentiments here.

For WP, people accuse you of being dishonest and lying and yet you monkeys just wayang your way away instead of suing your accusers. You are adults and are given the mandate to handle a GRC: either you admit that you made some mistakes or sue the crap out of people who make false accusations against you.

Shame on you WP.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same sentiments here. For WP, people accuse you of being dishonest and lying and yet you monkeys just wayang your way away instead of suing your accusers. You are adults and are given the mandate to handle a GRC: either you admit that you made some mistakes or sue the crap out of people who make false accusations against you. Shame on you WP.

WA lan eh u change face damn fast. Switch from oppo to pap side so fast! Pls la...continue to fuck off and whine at oppo side. PAP don't need a traitor dog like u!

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP may need to go back for some review, including how they perform in parliament

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's the problem with sinkees ...they are so gullible. You trusts the PAP to your demise.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same sentiments here.

For WP, people accuse you of being dishonest and lying and yet you monkeys just wayang your way away instead of suing your accusers. You are adults and are given the mandate to handle a GRC: either you admit that you made some mistakes or sue the crap out of people who make false accusations against you.

Shame on you WP.

Show me the proof that WP did any wrong? Why do you dismiss the defence of the WP? Your blind acceptance of the PAP version of the story is shockingly stupid.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

And their antics started with the NCMP circus, with Eric Tan quitting. Not an auspicious start.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problem with sinkees ...they are so gullible. You trusts the PAP to your demise.

If WP and its supporters continue to think that Singaporeans are gullible and thus continue to wayang their way out of the AHPETC issue, then go ahead and ruin yourself.

It is one thing to ruin yourself but it is another thing to bring down the alternative good parties such as SingFirst and the interesting emergent of a seemingly different SDP.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me the proof that WP did any wrong? Why do you dismiss the defence of the WP? Your blind acceptance of the PAP version of the story is shockingly stupid.

WP did nothing wrong? That means they are falsely accused of being dishonest by the men in white... either you sue the men in white or assume guilt.

Your blind acceptance of WP version of the wayang and talk story is shockingly stupid indeed.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has shown that elections will not topple them, thanks to their control of institutions.

To bring about change, Sinkapore Springs is needed.

Kudos to you still harbour hope.
I'm going to be selfish like the rest and think of ownself from now.
Beyond hope liao dun waste your time.....

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP may need to go back for some review, including how they perform in parliament

You are kidding, of course they know how to perform in parliament. Their 2011 slogan is vote them for first world parliament. PAP team B deserves the results it got. Why need team B when you can vote team A?

And fucking shit, got a sleeping co-driver who never slap the main driver.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to you still harbour hope.
I'm going to be selfish like the rest and think of ownself from now.
Beyond hope liao dun waste your time.....

Kudos to you. Please share how to make money or investment tips in sammyboy, forget about politics. Enough new citizens to vote.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Punggol East results taught me that a liar with no integrity can win an election. Singaporeans are beyond hope when this is type of person they want in parliament.

Charles Chong has lied about the surplus and that WP's accounts are not in a order to the voters of Punggol East, and he has succeeded in his dirty campaign.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is 10 steps backwards for them. If their EC and MP GRC teams and Fengshan SMC came close (45% and above), maybe not so discouraging. Only their Hougang voters remained faithful.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Punggol East results taught me that a liar with no integrity can win an election. Singaporeans are beyond hope when this is type of person they want in parliament.

Charles Chong has lied about the surplus and that WP's accounts are not in a order to the voters of Punggol East, and he has succeeded in his dirty campaign.

Agree. Look at CC. I bet my life LLL is a more genuine candidate who truly cares for the people. PE voters, those who switched camp from BE, are just like dogs running around in the forest looking for bones.