• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Singaporean girl "Lady Elizabella" says her clients want 'happy endings'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her massage service comes with "happy endings".

We found the 35-year-old through an online listing. She agrees to share her experiences, including the seamier side of the job, on the condition that we do not name her as she is still training to be an educator.

She will, however, allow us to use the moniker Lady Elizabella, which she uses on her blog.

Her deft fingers massage away knots in her clients' backs - something she learnt at a four-month course she attended three years ago.

She admits that 70 per cent of her clientele go to her for more than just a massage.

There are "extras", explains Lady Elizabella, who comes across as gentle and forthright.

"I always perform the massage first, before politely asking if they would like an extra service. Sometimes I can tell from the way they look at me."

She is candid about offering sexual services, but does not consider herself a prostitute. Prostitution is legal in Singapore.

"I just tell my clients to give me tips. I do not put a price tag on my body," she explains. She charges $58 an hour for massages. This goes up to $98 an hour for appointments after midnight.

At this reporter's shock at her confession, she says her clients want home-based services precisely for these extras.

About 60 per cent of the 50 customers she has serviced are repeat clients, and some of them get so attached to her they ask to meet her every day for meals and dates.

"I always make it quite clear to them that it's a no strings- attached arrangement, and we will not meet in public," she stresses.

"I always tell them that I'm already married, and I try to draw a line between personal and professional."

The youngest clients are men who are still serving national service, and the oldest was an uncle in his 60s."

But at 1.55m and 80kg, Lady Elizabella harbours no illusions about the fact that she is not every man's cup of tea.

"There was once a guy who made an appointment but after he saw me, he made an excuse about forgetting his car keys or something. He left and never came back," she says with a chuckle, adding that she does not take offence when these things happen.

She has also been stood up, which is part of the reason she no longer does house calls. "They would give me a general address which would lead me to their condominium building or block, but they would not give me the unit number," she says.

"I've seen some of them check me out from the balconies of their homes, then go back in."

http://lady-elizabella.blogspot.com/

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid woman. Talk so much for what? Men come to let you suck their dicks. Not listen to you talk. Thats your success in life

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, a BMI of 33.3 and she calls herself a 'Lady'. :roflmao:

Does she do BDSM? Facesitting? Some men enjoy having a dominant woman who throws her weight around. :wink:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Her massage service comes with "happy endings".

We found the 35-year-old through an online listing. She agrees to share her experiences, including the seamier side of the job, on the condition that we do not name her as she is still training to be an educator.

She will, however, allow us to use the moniker Lady Elizabella, which she uses on her blog.

Her deft fingers massage away knots in her clients' backs - something she learnt at a four-month course she attended three years ago.

She admits that 70 per cent of her clientele go to her for more than just a massage.

There are "extras", explains Lady Elizabella, who comes across as gentle and forthright.

"I always perform the massage first, before politely asking if they would like an extra service. Sometimes I can tell from the way they look at me."

She is candid about offering sexual services, but does not consider herself a prostitute. Prostitution is legal in Singapore.

"I just tell my clients to give me tips. I do not put a price tag on my body," she explains. She charges $58 an hour for massages. This goes up to $98 an hour for appointments after midnight.

At this reporter's shock at her confession, she says her clients want home-based services precisely for these extras.

About 60 per cent of the 50 customers she has serviced are repeat clients, and some of them get so attached to her they ask to meet her every day for meals and dates.

More at https://tinyurI.com/3e25dfva

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a nice experience to have a regular chio masseuse who can give a good back massage and a happy ending at the end of it. No humping, but just a good hj with free flow of squeezes. I have been visiting one for the past 4 years. She has been asking me to hump her but I don't want. Wait she fall for me how?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think she should be paying muscular and good looking guys to massage her instead!!

a27d24_3d5cf96ca51f4c0eba51a5b2348fab93~mv2.webp

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle wonder how to offer sexual service and yet not a prostitute KNN is it when is leegal then not prostitute? Like that also can ? KNN but hers is still not leegal unless she join the banana leg or geylang leegal house then not prostitute according to her theory KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle wonder how to offer sexual service and yet not a prostitute KNN is it when is leegal then not prostitute? Like that also can ? KNN but hers is still not leegal unless she join the banana leg or geylang leegal house then not prostitute according to her theory KNN

She say not prostitute, but never say she's not a whore.