• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Reports of some Safety Distancing Ambassadors behaving like big fuck army officers / gangsters in public

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're stuck with doing a shitty dead-end job, you'll have to get motivated in some way to keep you going. :unsure:

Examples:

Kindergarten teacher: opportunities to molest kids.
Food delivery peon: opportunities to spit into food, steal shoes from a shoe rack.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
its so happened that I was having pre-CNY dinner in XXX palace along Orchard Rd . . . .
half-way into dinner barged in a group of SDA demanding to see the restaurant manager.
instead of waiting to be served, some just go around perturbing patrons asking if they know each other across tables!
there was another table of 8 in the same room with us (our table was 5pax), this SDA came in, raised his voice like ah beng commander demanded answer to his question.
restaurant manager came in, apologised to us and asked the SDA to step outside and check records from table booking . . . .

less than 45min later, another group of SDAs barged in again!
this time, we can heard restaurant manager exchanging words with the SDAs causing a little commotion crowding shoulder2shoulder along the corridor.
as I joined the small queues for the toilet..... then 2 SDAs (male & female) just "squeeze-in" and demanded to go first !!!
of coz, ppl from front queue told them to join the queue
straightaway the female SDA flipped her mobile to video, citing the queue violated safety distancing.
I smiled and told her there are CCTVs up there capturing their actions, and I will take away her mobile by the count of 5 if she continue videoing!
then the male SDA challenge me if I dare . . . . I told him that everyone here witnessed their nonsense and please call police if he buasong!
I reminded him that CCTV was videoing their actions and started counting . . . both SDAs together with the rest left the premise thereafter!
some of us (from the queue) gave restaurant manager namecards to volunteer as witnesses if needed.....
what shameful behavior....

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
its so happened that I was having pre-CNY dinner in XXX palace along Orchard Rd . . . .
half-way into dinner barged in a group of SDA demanding to see the restaurant manager.
instead of waiting to be served, some just go around perturbing patrons asking if they know each other across tables!
there was another table of 8 in the same room with us (our table was 5pax), this SDA came in, raised his voice like ah beng commander demanded answer to his question.
restaurant manager came in, apologised to us and asked the SDA to step outside and check records from table booking . . . .

less than 45min later, another group of SDAs barged in again!
this time, we can heard restaurant manager exchanging words with the SDAs causing a little commotion crowding shoulder2shoulder along the corridor.
as I joined the small queues for the toilet..... then 2 SDAs (male & female) just "squeeze-in" and demanded to go first !!!
of coz, ppl from front queue told them to join the queue
straightaway the female SDA flipped her mobile to video, citing the queue violated safety distancing.
I smiled and told her there are CCTVs up there capturing their actions, and I will take away her mobile by the count of 5 if she continue videoing!
then the male SDA challenge me if I dare . . . . I told him that everyone here witnessed their nonsense and please call police if he buasong!
I reminded him that CCTV was videoing their actions and started counting . . . both SDAs together with the rest left the premise thereafter!
some of us (from the queue) gave restaurant manager namecards to volunteer as witnesses if needed.....
what shameful behavior....

well done brother, if I were there I sure help you fuck them up,
all these fucking low life idiots thought they are the class monitor

can't wait to whack the fuck out of these bastards when no cctv, just met one today at some restaurant,
fat motherfucker was bullying the waiters