• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore presence in CWG: An Utter Disgrace...

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
The presence of oriental looking people from Singapore in the CWG is a an utter disgrace for the oriental people (Chinese, Korean, Japanese) of asia.

This game is a platform for the British to bask themselves in their past glory to showcase their conquest of the various lands through the representation of the various conquered subject people..(Indians, african...etc)

yet, Singapore had to disgrace the Oriental people who had never really been colonized by being present in the CWG ...farking disgrace.

That was why HK stopped participating in Commonwealth Games after 1997

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was why HK stopped participating in Commonwealth Games after 1997

China ban Hong Kong from taking part.

anyway Britain colonization of HK spared Hong Kongers the pain and sufferings Chinese peoples suffered from 1950-1976, the mad years of Mao rule.
In fact, Hong Kongers were very fortunate. What if Mao decided to take back HK by force back then? Declassified British govt archives indicated that the British govt will not defend HK in the event of an attack by China, Britain will leave Hong Kong.
"one country two systems" was initially meant for Taiwan not Hongkong and Macau.

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, you got it all wrong.

The real disgrace of East Asia is China - a third world country strife with prostitutes, corruption, dictators, communism, crime, drivers who try to roadkill you and abject poverty.

And there is North Korea - a third world country where millions of people starve to death and yet praise their dictator.

The average British has a standard of living 50 times the average Chinese and 100000 times the average North Koreans.

And the disgrace of Singapore are people like you who can't read or write English - your own country's language - properly, despite your entire country running on it. You were educated in English, the country runs on English and yet you still treat it as an outside language because you are illiterate and nonsensical

Your pidgin English has shamed Singapore worldwide. If not for retards like you, Singapore would long have been known as a native English speaking country.

Last edited:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
So end of the day, you still sell your dignity for money right? So what is your point? If you are so principled, then you should give up learning English completely, otherwise the ang mo still see you no up, regardless you learn English for whatever fuck reason like you say.

To me larning English is just like learning Java programming skill, accounting skill, pragmatic reason, nothing to do with dignity.

Farker who say things like "without English..you will be nowhere...not happy go eliminate english and go back and learn Chinese lah...blah blah blah" are the one who are selling their dignity.

Do you understand? Or do you prefer to continue letting your pig brain confuse you?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You got it all wrong.

You are a thorough disgrace. Change your passport for a Chinese one if you so desire. Weak stupid useless disgrace.

Can tell that you are Tonychat's clone. How are your PAD masters?

You missed his point. Can you read what he wrote in Chinese? He did not say we use only Chinese. He agreed that we should be bilingual. Yes, English is a language that we use as a tool of commuication and official business, but we shouldn't forget our roots that we are Chinese and we should be able to communicate effectively in Chinese too.

Is a issue of being bilingual or trilingual and not just being proud that we are monolingual only in English. We shouldn't be afraid to use Mandarin to communicate since we are Chinese.

Give me English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien, I've got no issue.

ภาษาไทยไม่มีปัญหาด้วย!

:p

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway Britain colonization of HK spared Hong Kongers the pain and sufferings Chinese peoples suffered from 1950-1976, the mad years of Mao rule.
In fact, Hong Kongers were very fortunate. What if Mao decided to take back HK by force back then? Declassified British govt archives indicated that the British govt will not defend HK in the event of an attack by China, Britain will leave Hong Kong.
"one country two systems" was initially meant for Taiwan not Hongkong and Macau.

The British treated the HKers much better than the Chinese govt treated their own people for the entire 3000 years history. LOL.

When HK was due to return in 1997, there was a mass exodus of emigrants from HK, all desperate to escape the Chinese government rule.:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
確かに、実際に我々は多くの言語に精通している、あなたは私に同意するんですか。

:d

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9M7jankZ2Pc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9M7jankZ2Pc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The British treated the HKers much better than the Chinese govt treated their own people for the entire 3000 years history. LOL.

When HK was due to return in 1997, there was a mass exodus of emigrants from HK, all desperate to escape the Chinese government rule.:rolleyes:

You are correct. In fact the British treated us well too.

But they were quite nasty in South Asia, i.e Burma and India.

Overall, Singapoe and HK owe it to the Brits for our success.

:smile:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
China ban Hong Kong from taking part.

Wrong, the British force Hong Kong to take part before 1997, China stop this.

See how successful the Ang Moh media have managed to turn you guys into creatures who turn against their own kind? Typical ang moh sowing discord tatic and suckers fall for it and turn themselves against each other.

Last edited:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you prefer to be a pet rather than your own master...farking disgrace

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you read what he wrote in Chinese? He did not say we use only Chinese. He agreed that we should be bilingual. Yes, English is a language that we use as a tool of commuication and official business, but we shouldn't forget our roots that we are Chinese and we should be able to communicate effectively in Chinese too.

ภาษาไทยไม่มีปัญหาด้วย!

:p

Roots? Unless you are a first generation migrant, your roots are in Singapore. You are Singaporean not Chinese. You can't even enter China without a visa.

As a Singaporean educated entirely in English, your native language is obviously English. :confused:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, you got it all wrong.

The real disgrace of East Asia is China - a third world country strife with prostitutes, corruption, dictators, communism, crime, drivers who try to roadkill you and abject poverty.

And there is North Korea - a third world country where millions of people starve to death and yet praise their dictator.

The average British has a standard of living 50 times the average Chinese and 100000 times the average North Koreans.

And the disgrace of Singapore are people like you who can't read or write English - your own country's language - properly, despite your entire country running on it. You were educated in English, the country runs on English and yet you still treat it as an outside language because you are illiterate and nonsensical

Your pidgin English has shamed Singapore worldwide. If not for retards like you, Singapore would long have been known as a native English speaking country.

tsk..tsk..tsk...Your english is so profound that i don't understand what you are writing....:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roots? Unless you are a first generation migrant, your roots are in Singapore. You are Singaporean not Chinese. You can't even enter China without a visa.

As a Singaporean educated entirely in English, your native language is obviously English. :confused:

Are you an FT, you kong simi lan chow? Who say we cannot enter China without Visa? Did you do your homework?

Only those lame monolingual folks make this type of lame sweeping statements!!

Let me guess, you are not even Chinese?

:rolleyes:

moomoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you prefer to be a pet rather than your own master...farking disgrace

Singapore is of course its own master. Hong Kong? They are 100000000x luckier than their mainland counterparts.

You really make me laugh. Naive nonsensical retard.

Are you saying the Chinese in China are their own masters? For ALL their 3000 years history, Chinese citizens have been ruled over by dictators and emperors. You could be hanged as long as the dictator resents you. That is if the poverty, lack of healthcare, lack of education, crime, corruption, poisonous milk, poor food and water hygiene dont kill you first of course. The median wage of a Chinese citizen today is only 150 USD per month.

Let me just cover the last 50 years in China because 3000 years of famine, murders and oppression is too much to cover.

1. Tiananmen 89 - 10000 killed for peacefully campaigning for a right to have a say in their country

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989

2. Great Chinese famine 1960s - 45 million people died under failed policies of the dictatorship. No one dared to speak up, ppl died like flies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

3. Cultural revolution 1970s - All cultural artifects were destroyed, universities were all closed, people lived shuddering in fear all day long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

4. IndoChina war 1980 - 200,000 people died in a war between China and Vietnam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

The Hong Kongers enjoy a much higher standard of living and freedom of speech/expression compared to their Chinese counterparts who are languishing in poverty and dictatorship in China. Who are the pets and who are their own masters? LOL.

To me larning English is just like learning Java programming skill, accounting skill, pragmatic reason, nothing to do with dignity.

Farker who say things like "without English..you will be nowhere...not happy go eliminate english and go back and learn Chinese lah...blah blah blah" are the one who are selling their dignity.

Do you understand? Or do you prefer to continue letting your pig brain confuse you?

The only one who has a pig brain and is confused is you. When you wake up from your dream, you will realise you can't even get a job at Macdonalds without English.

It is the same reason why you couldn't graduate from primary school and worked in dead end jobs your whole life.

tsk..tsk..tsk...Your english is so profound that i don't understand what you are writing....:rolleyes:

It is ok, understanding things are far beyond your capabilities. Just remember my order is coffee with less ice. Hurry up now waiter.

Are you an FT, you kong simi lan chow? Who say we cannot enter China without Visa? Did you do your homework?

It was figurative not literal. You get a 15 day visa free for touring that is it. You can't work or live in China without a visa.

Only those lame monolingual folks make this type of lame sweeping statements!!

Let me guess, you are not even Chinese?

:rolleyes:

Monolingual? Try speaking/writing English - your country's first language - properly before you even think about being bilingual or trilingual. :rolleyes:

Let me guess, dropped out at secondary two. :biggrin:

Last edited:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
wa lau...more and more chim..what talking you.? spare us your "queen" english lah...hahaha

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You really make me laugh. Naive nonsensical retard.

Are you saying the Chinese in China are their own masters? For ALL their 3000 years history, Chinese citizens have been ruled over by dictators and emperors. You could be hanged as long as the dictator resents you.

The Hong Kongers enjoy a much higher standard of living and freedom of speech/expression compared to their Chinese counterparts who are languishing in poverty and dictatorship in China.

The only one who has a pig brain and is confused is you. When you wake up from your dream, you will realise you can't even get a job at Macdonalds without English.

It is the same reason why you couldn't graduate from primary school and worked in dead end jobs your whole life.

It is ok, understanding things are far beyond your capabilities. Just remember my order is coffee with less ice. Hurry up now waiter.

Monolingual? Try speaking/writing English - your country's first language - properly before you even think about being bilingual or trilingual. :rolleyes:

Let me guess, dropped out at secondary two. :biggrin:

Fine go ahead, make a lot of assumptions about me. Assume that I cannot speak or write in English. Assume that I dropped out of school even before I have completed my Primary One. It makes no difference to me in real life. Dead end job? Fine, please search this forum and you will know what is my occupation. Assume what you want to. Assume that somebody else is typing and translating this for me while I recite in Cantonese!

I don't need to tell you anything about myself or my local standing. You are nobody to me.

Oh btw, I almost forgot..... 丢你妈过海!

:biggrin: