• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore pool what happen... cannot claim money

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
No money say no money lah, what technical difficulties... lose too much har.. ask your govt to give you more money lah, or best is merge with a bank ah.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No money say no money lah, what technical difficulties... lose too much har.. ask your govt to give you more money lah, or best is merge with a bank ah.

Are u sure. Singapore pool no money?
Maybe the outlet boss dont have money in the shop. Or yesterday all betting on Brazill win and also handicap make Singapore pool lose big money.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal

Usually the outlets not allowing you to claim large amount early when they open the shop. Always tell you come back in 2 or 3 hours later. KNN only $5K they also want to be chow kuan until like that. :mad:

No wonder people like to betting with the illegal bookies. Win $50K no problem they give you cash on the spot. :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually the outlets not allowing you to claim large amount early when they open the shop. Always tell you come back in 2 or 3 hours later. KNN only $5K they also want to be chow kuan until like that. :mad:

No wonder people like to betting with the illegal bookies. Win $50K no problem they give you cash on the spot. :biggrin:

YEAH. Bookie provided door to door service and odd are better.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
YEAH. Bookie provided door to door service and odd are better.

Today was chitchat with a PRC guest at RWS during his gambling break and when he found out I was going to Singapore Pools to betting on Holland vs Brazil draw game, he recommending his bookie to me. The odds he offering was damn attractive compared to Singapore Pools.

Draw at 15 minute mark = 1 : 1.75
Draw at 30 minute mark = 1 : 2.20
Draw at halftime = 1 : 2.50 (Sg pools only give 1.95 :mad:)
Draw at 60 minute mark = 1 : 3.00
Draw at 75 minute mark = 1 : 3.75
Draw at fulltime = 1 : 4.15 (Sg pools only give 3.15 :mad:)
Draw at halftime of extratime = 1 : 5.00
Draw at end of extratime = 1 : 6.50
Holland to win penalty shootout = 1 : 13.00
Brazil to win penalty shootout = 1 : 11.00

I was tempted to place my bets with him. But I deciding not to because scarly win already have to go China to collect money. :smile:

But I did see the other PRC gamblers placing bets with him.
Some even betting thousands of dollars.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want I also can recommend bookie to you. Best part is you can still bet when the match still on going/live.