• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore once again proven to be the best of the best thanks to the PAP!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I bet in a few weeks, schools will be shut down.

I just got wind that the trigger temperature for the students in schools is 38 degrees before they are sent packing, i.e. the student is displaying signs of a viral fever.

I’m just wondering if it’s still useful to send the child packing as he or she would have been pretty much a super spreader within the school community, since the symptoms of a viral fever is only prominent during the late stage of the infection cycle.

I think you could be right that school could closed in a few weeks time... after the erections I presume :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I just got wind that the trigger temperature for the students in schools is 38 degrees before they are sent packing, i.e. the student is displaying signs of a viral fever.

I’m just wondering if it’s still useful to send the child packing as he or she would have been pretty much a super spreader within the school community, since the symptoms of a viral fever is only prominent during the late stage of the infection cycle.

I think you could be right that school could closed in a few weeks time... after the erections I presume :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Singapore will not close schools

If anything close happens it will be because Singapore situation goes out of control. And parents choose to keep their children at home.

The government will still plead with sinkies to go go school go to work and keep on going.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN boss this is the killer statement lo KNN when pap say WE it is time to figure out the WE is sinkie or pap KNN this applies to all other non covid leelated topics KNN in this case the WE is pap KNN also success is for them not for sinkie KNN how we know KNN becas during sg success time there are still many sinkie failures KNN worse is currently numbers is increasing what success is lhl talking ? KNN leemember in order for the WE to be pap & sinkies pap will need to lead by examples eg they eat sharkfin sinkie eat sharkfin they eat sai sinkie follow suit KNN before they can commit on this the statement is better replaced with something else eg We, pap strive to let our people be success KNN
Don’t forget to tell that to yourself Xia suay Cantonese prostitute descendant Malaysian dog pretending to be sinkie. There is no we. Only you, your family and your friends aka cronies only. You sinkies can steal will steal, can slander will slander, can leech will leech, can bully will bully. All proven everyday by your own actions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t forget to tell that to yourself Xia suay Cantonese prostitute descendant Malaysian dog pretending to be sinkie. There is no we. Only you, your family and your friends aka cronies only. You sinkies can steal will steal, can slander will slander, can leech will leech, can bully will bully. All proven everyday by your own actions.

There should be no lockdown. So many Xia suay sinkie and foreigner criminal bullies certainly deserved to die. It’s disgusting to see these lazy human pests clamoring for lockdown so that they can take salary and idle at home.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be no lockdown. So many Xia suay sinkie and foreigner criminal bullies certainly deserved to die. It’s disgusting to see these lazy human pests clamoring for lockdown so that they can take salary and idle at home.

As it is these evil coward criminal bullies are already idling in the office stealing time to everyday repeat and spread filthy lies of me in the forum and everywhere else isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As it is these evil coward criminal bullies are already idling in the office stealing time to everyday repeat and spread filthy lies of me in the forum and everywhere else isn’t it?

How to count on these evil filthy lazy people to work at home? All will be idling for sure.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is we indeed when got foreigners do crimes on me, the so called “we” only know how to happily clapped and joined in to trample and not to help. Better don’t pretend there is a we ok. So Xia suay country with no real we, only fake we. The most disgusting is to expect pap that is not your family or your friend to treat you as we when you sinkies treat me as stranger you die your business. Remember ok you sinkies are also strangers to pap.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Today I visited a friend at her condo. Security guard took temp using the ray gun. 35.2 degrees. What a joke!

I am a homo sapien, last I checked.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil filthy lazy criminal bully dogs want to enjoy lockdown just go back to whatever country you come from ok. 滚吧

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self praise = no praise.

Singkieland would be better off to follow UK to gain herd immunity. Than quarantine n contact tracing bs policies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most disgusting is to expect pap that is not your family or your friend to treat you as we when you sinkies treat me as stranger you die your business. Remember ok you sinkies are also strangers to pap.

And sinkie traitor dogs remember to blame it on yourselves that you are not family and friends of pap and so you deserved whatever they do to you.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Today I visited a friend at her condo. Security guard took temp using the ray gun. 35.2 degrees. What a joke!

I am a homo sapien, last I checked.

The infra-red hand held thermometers captures skin surface temperature only, so any perspiration on our forehead right here in our tropical climate will indeed drop that surface temperature to below 36.9 degrees C,

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two patients have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 21 March morning. The first patient, a 75 year-old Singapore citizen, passed away on 21 March at 7.52am. The second patient, a 64 year-old Male Indonesian national, passed away on 21 March at 10.15am.
We are deeply saddened by their passing and our thoughts are with their families during this difficult time. The Ministry of Health and NCID have reached out to their families and are extending all necessary assistance to them.
Read more: https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/passing-of-two-patients-with-covid-19-infection

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kong’s single-day record of 48 new cases signals full onslaught to come
Hong Kong confirmed 48 new coronavirus cases on Friday, by far the biggest daily increase and a stark reminder that the city was facing the real risk of an overwhelming surge of imported as well as community-spread infections.
Most of the new patients had a recent history of travel, many having returned from hard-hit Europe, prompting dire warnings from health experts fearing an explosion of infections over the next couple of weeks.
With the city’s infection tally now at 256, Dr Chuang Shuk-kwan, head of the Centre for Health Protection’s (CHP) communicable disease branch, warned of a further surge in the coming days.
“As some of the cases had travel history a few days before … with the incoming number of residents returning to Hong Kong, we may see a high number of cases for at least two weeks or more,” she said.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-hong-kong-single-day-165354484.html

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see all those temp checks as fucking jokes.

1584673290100.png

Once kenna the virus, you be fine without symptoms or raised temperature for 7 to 14 days.
Not necessary you get very sick.

But you be very very infectious.

So temp taking is a fucking joke as that only take the temperature.
But that guy shedding and shedding billions of virus at everyone

Like in Safra where temperature taken and like trying to empty a swimming pool with a collander

Singapore is using the same measures we used for SARS for covid19.

However covid19 is far more infectious and less deadly.

Remains to be seen if the same measures for SARS will work for covid19.

That worked for SARS because when you get SARS, you not that infectious. Until you sick
and running a fever. And you can hardly move so you cannot walk about and infect others
Covid19 is different in that you will be a carrier without having fever and you infect others silently.

Using temperature checks is like using war fighting technique for battlefields when people carry bows and arrows and ride on horses,

and thinking you win battles against DF26s and Type 99 tanks and PHL-16 with those same technique.
1584768932500.png

1584769022600.png

1584768679700.png

FUCKING WAYANG WAYANG ONLY

Capital Of China Beijing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

RELAKS
MORE COVID IN STINKAPORE, MORE CHANCES OF COVID GETTING TO THOSE FUCKING CHEEBYE MIWS AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND POODLES AND PAPER GENERALS AND THEIR CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS

BEST CHANCE FOR SINGAPORE TO BE SINGAPORE AND NOT STINKAPORE

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

And why Stinkapore got the GOLD Standard for wuhan control?

Attachments

• 1584768257200.png
    1584768257200.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited: