• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Singapore Parents Beware of Indian : Indian Attempt Kidnap Child @ Giant IMM

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/posts/2651369081670471

https://www.facebook.com/MummyIraa/posts/228381414575728

Nur Syahirah Amar Haziq added 2 new photos.
April 28 at 3:53am ·

It happen at Giant IMM just now.. I was queuing up for paying my groceries while my son is with my husband..My son was playing near to the area number 16 and not far from me(Im at number 18). My husband was behind my son at that time,and all of a sudden, this crazy red guy suddenly carry my son and almost wanna bring away(which is dunno where he want to),my husband stop him from behind and took back my son back but he doesnt want to give it back.. And end up it become police case.. Luckily my husband make a move to call staff and security to help out because that guy is trying to run away..

The reasons why i’m posting this because to all out there parents, please and kindly alert your surroundings.. We might not when its ours turn
Luckily for me, my husband was there.. But what IF my husband was not there at that time? What happen to my son and me?To be truth, up to now im still shaking about yesterday happen..

For those who wishing my son safety,alhamdulillah his fine and may allah/god bless you and your family..

4aGfn2Y.jpg

31576755_229149341165602_5235257008575217664_n.jpg